Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Real Reasons EU Rejected Nigeria Beans, It Causes Cancer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Real Reasons EU Rejected Nigeria Beans, It Causes Cancer. (669 Views)

Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / Remove Camphor From Your Newborns, It Causes Jaundice – Aproko Doctor / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reasons EU Rejected Nigeria Beans, It Causes Cancer. by Adieza(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
How I Struck A Deal WIth My Wife On Nigerian Beans. Please read till the end.

Everyday, like today I wake up trying to find new ways to appeal to Africans and show them the road to progress so we can all have some decent life. However, at the end of the day, like every other day no matter how hard I try, I am not going to make much progress. That I know already.

We are the only continent that is constantly poising themselves with different types of things. There is nothing we have not done to destroy ourselves. I once see some people using drums with radioactive waste dump in Nigeria. The people went there, took the drums and dump the waste and started using it for drinking water. Sadly, those people are no longer with us.

Today I see people eating imported frozen chicken from China with embalming substance. Nigerians don't ask themselves, how the hell do you get a chicken from China to Lagos without a refrigerator? They are happy, because they are eating imported chicken.

For me, When I am in NIgeria I only eat chicken from the local farmer. I must see the chicken walking around first before I make it a dinner.

Americans and Asians are dumping 14 years old corn and rice to us. people are happy because they are eating imported food. The Americans don't even want to feed their animals with these corn.

Nigerians farmers are using the most biological weapons to grow, and preserve their food with cancer causing agents. I will tell you a story.

My wife doesn’t like beans with weevils inside. She calls them little beasts. When we were in Nigeria I told her we must buy beans with weevils. Why? A bag of beans without weevils in Nigeria means there are very dangerous chemicals used to sanitized the beans. These chemicals kill the weevils and any other bugs that could inhibit the bag of beans.

I am a farmer in Nigeria, that is one of the things I do and I am good at. I am also interested in chemicals and their impacts to health. When I was in Nigeria I discovered the EU banned the exportation of beans to Europe. I knew we have done something bad again. I did some research and found out some serious anomalies.

Nobody likes beans with weevils, certainly not the Europeans. In other to preserve the beans our farmers have resulted to using Sniper insecticide.The type that is used to kill mosquitos. Sniper will kill you slowing. It is not if, but when you will die from eating beans preserved with sniper. Sniper cause cancer and many more heavy stuff I won't list here. The Europeans don't like weevils but hate Cancer more.

The deal with my wife was simple, You either eat the beans with weevils and see the weevils as added protein or eat the clean beans and get added dose of Sniper. Please don't tell me it wasn't a good deal. How this doesn't happen in Nigeria. I can tell you worse personal experiences in the agriculture field in NIgeria but that will be for another day.

We are eating Plantain ripened with other dangerous stuff. I am not going to say what it is not to encourage people to go and buy it. So, in Nigeria we only buy an unripe plantain and let it ripe at home. I don't want that heavy stuff.

How come we love chemicals so much in Nigeria?

People are dying? The cancer epidemic is just starting. I wonder do people read my work? has it even gotten to people in government? Why are people mute. Are there not people reading my work who know government people or someone that can help us spread the message?

If you live in Nigeria it is not if it will affect you, but WHEN.

I want to help with the solution but people just refuse to see it to come along and lets change things. I know better so I take precaution.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=272790003227115&id=158338594672257

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reasons EU Rejected Nigeria Beans, It Causes Cancer. by Adieza(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Real Reasons EU Rejected Nigeria Beans, It Causes Cancer. by bigtt76(f): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Very enlightening. I was shocked once when I read how a beans trader in Lagos was arrested for using sniper to preserve the beans. Sniper that people drink and die and you use to preserve food eaten by humans... We are wicked shaaaaaaaa.

I've always wondered why the cases of kidney failures and cancer are becoming the new malaria fever in Nigeria where did we get it wrong? Sad
Re: Real Reasons EU Rejected Nigeria Beans, It Causes Cancer. by remzor(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
God bless u... this is insightful
Re: Real Reasons EU Rejected Nigeria Beans, It Causes Cancer. by nsien1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Well thank you my brother,for the enlightenment.Nigerians should try to live a natural life.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor: Causes And Effective Home Remedies / Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): What You Should Know / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.