Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Story : The Idle Soul - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story : The Idle Soul (366 Views)

Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy / Short Story - The Other Woman's Wedding / The Idle Soul - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story : The Idle Soul by TalkingHands: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
This piece of literature is based on a soul of disorder and desperate Lack of determination. join me as we dig into this abstract art of writing

EPISODE ONE
He craves for labour but his mind is locked out of determination. Lost in nature like a lion but his wild thoughts gets so timid like a tortoise.  

�IDLE SOUL : What can I do? Why am I talking to myself ?  

The room is full of people but he seems to be the only one in it. The world seems dead and he seems to be the only man standing, so empty of vision that he sees nothing ahead,his focus got him glued to one spot but his feet are so comfortable even when glued.. 
His physique looks like that of johnny bravo but so lazy to take a step. His mind has made millions but poverty creeps his determination. Jack of all possible trade but a master that seems not to be the best in taking decisions.

Me:- hey there

You:- hi

Me:- just wanna talk to you about something,hope thats ok...

You:- And that is ?
Me:- Decision...

You:- ok.  

EPISODE 2 Loading.....

1 Share

Re: Story : The Idle Soul by TalkingHands: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
EPISODE 2 - Decisions

Decisions are a result of sequentially occured situations or Not. But get this,decisions is one thing you can't escape from in life, even your birth was a decision to either bring you forth or abort you,decisions are what make life either to your advantage or your disadvantage, so you either make them out of personal determination or situations help you make them....  

Me:- hope it helped...

You:- yes, thank you...

Me:- *winks** ok back to our topic...    

Í got to a point in my career as a dancer,that í wanted to dance to every song and do everything just to convince myself of being busy about my passion but it got to a point all Was not satisfying.....not knowing that true satisfaction and freedom from "idlelity" is occupying yourself from the source of your inspiration,thoughts,ideas,where existence started....
"THE MIND"......

It's so funny how we think being idle is actually not doing anything at all but you can be doing a whole lot and be an idle man as well, I know you're wondering some crazy thoughts up your head but its true. Some people's mind can be busy but their body may not or their mind can be in a confused state with making decisions about a situation, but they try to act perfectly happy. I just came up with a law ....check it out  

EPISODE 3 Loading....

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Frist Death Of Biafra / Nobel Prize In Literature 2017 Goes To... / The Talk With Nike - Adeniji Adenike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.