Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jay Z Said His Own Thought On President Donald Trump:"man,this Is A Joke" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z Said His Own Thought On President Donald Trump:"man,this Is A Joke" (327 Views)

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Said His Own Thought On President Donald Trump:"man,this Is A Joke" by legendarygist: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
http://www.legendarygist.com/2017/09/jay-z-said-his-own-thought-on-president.html[url][/url]

The music legend Jay Z is out to say his thought on the state of United State,during the visit of Q&A with TIDAL's Rap Radar podcast ,Jay Z was told to debate what it's like bringing up a young black family in the United States in 2017.The rapper didn't say much but to address Donald Trump.

Look at what Jay Z said:
''I believe that everything that happens in life is for your greatest good. I don't think this is happening if we weren't prepared to handle it," he shared. "I'm just actually looking forward to what's next after that. Usually, when things are darkest, then light is on its way. I'm not fearful. I believe that we're resilient, especially us, as black people, especially the culture, we've been through so much more than this guy."

jay z

Jay-Z continued, "This guy, I'm looking at him like, man, this is a joke. With all…I can't even say with all due respect. With all disrespect."
The man behind hit songs like "Empire State of Mind" and "99 Problems" says he doesn't think he was "politically astute ever." Instead, he just "cares about people."
"[Trump] is not a very sophisticated man especially when it comes to the ideas of until everyone's free, no one is free. Period. That's just a fact," Jay-Z explained. "We are all linked in some kind of way. So if you oppress certain people, everyone's in danger."

Jay Z has noticed every political analysis up to the extent it inspired him in his new music,in fact the rapper has some ''wonderful ideas'' for future plans

As to whether or not he will return to Twitter—a platform Trump frequently uses—Jay-Z is in no rush.
"At some point, when it hits me," he shared. "It has to be a thing. I'm not just sitting on there talking about nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Amusing Video: Omotola Leaves Her Daughter Behind While Running From A Crocodile / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide’s “wo” Lyrics (see Olamide’s Reply) / Patoranking Said That He Is A Product Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.