Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Still On The End Of The World Matter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Still On The End Of The World Matter (1841 Views)

A Divine Revelation About The End Time / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / Why Do We Fail In Achieving A New Year Resolution At The End Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On The End Of The World Matter by ray961: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
We regret to inform you, the end of the world has been postponed till further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you're still alive, let me hear you say 'yeah yeah' grin

(1) (Reply)

ABU, Zaria Student, Lets Chart Up. / I Can't View Headlines And Names Of Commenters On My Newsfeed Anymore. / Is There Light In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.