Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? (623 Views)

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? by RealNaijaQuin: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
So I saw this little girl.. she would be around 4 she went to ease herself nd as she was done I went closer to help her with her undies.. the little girl jerked up and looked at me in fear..
I was surprised..
I told her
.. "come let me help me"
she said.. it would pain her.. and she was in tears..
She begged me to leave her alone..
"Aunty no..
"Please aunty my bumbum is paining me�.
That's what that small girl told me...
And her mum came and asked her what happened why she was crying she just cleaned her tears and she said nothing.. She just said nothing..
I wonder what that little girl is going through.. ���..
Re: What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? by AfonjaConehead: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Trouble dey sleep....

1 Like

Re: What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? by Dan42(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Someone is using her, she really needs help.
Re: What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? by RealNaijaQuin: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
If you want to start making money online, but no capital, then you must see these 25 Ways To Make Money Online As A Beginner >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/2017/09/Make-money-online-as-a-beginner.html smiley
Re: What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? by Florblu(f): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Are you not surprised of the mothers reaction?
She should at least ask the girl questions. Parenting is a huge lot of work
Re: What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? by Homeboiy: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
U dey ask me?
Re: What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? by joyandfaith: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
RealNaijaQuin:
So I saw this little girl.. she would be around 4 she went to ease herself nd as she was done I went closer to help her with her undies.. the little girl jerked up and looked at me in fear..
I was surprised..
I told her
.. "come let me help me"
she said.. it would pain her.. and she was in tears..
She begged me to leave her alone..
"Aunty no..
"Please aunty my bumbum is paining me�.
That's what that small girl told me...
And her mum came and asked her what happened why she was crying she just cleaned her tears and she said nothing.. She just said nothing..
I wonder what that little girl is going through.. ���..

you can help the little girl by asking the mother to let a doctor examine the child medically. tell the mother what the girl told you .
Re: What Is This Young Girl Passing Through? by WeirdWolf: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2017
joyandfaith:

you can help the little girl by asking the mother to let a doctor examine the child medically. tell the mother what the girl told you .

Smart thinking. Weldone.

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Cure For Staph Aureus Infection / HELP How Can I Erase This Scar On My Head ? / Green Light Initiative Organized A Road Safety Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.