Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' (545 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Watch Temi Otedola Twerking For Mr Eazi As Lil Kesh Smoking Like A Thief / "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mr Eazi has been in the news alot lately largely due to things he's said in interviews that often gets misinterpreted. Reacting to everything, he wrote, 'As for people misquoting me and trying to drag me down, its too late. Who jah bless no man curse'.

Source : http://www..com/2017/09/mr-eazi-as-for-people-misquoting-me-and.html

See below.

Re: Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' by Sharplakezy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Until you learn to keep quite! people will definitely read different meaning to whatever you say, for a celebrity like you, all you need is silence.
Re: Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' by Orodje(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
I used to be a fan of this dude way back but since he won the headies next rated award he cant go a day without saying shiiit and he refuse to drop hit like the ones that made him won the headies
What you need to do is to workhard and talk less cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' by EmyLeo(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2017
undecided... #learn from history bruh, use your mouth well b4 you play your penalty enter throw_in..

##oya do quick and give us another hit song..
Re: Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' by bamite(m): 12:12am On Sep 24, 2017
This guy matter don tire me sef.

They should stop giving him attention abeg. Obviously the fame came too quick and easy for him to handle, hence the foolish talks all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Potrait Of Actress, Joke Silva / Photo Of The Day: Residents Tie Tortoise On Electric Pole To Avoid Paying Bills / If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.