Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? (649 Views)

51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated) / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good evening everyone, please I need some help here guys.

I happen to have a spare 500k and I wanna start up some business with it. So I thought it would be a good idea if I could get suggestions from you guys on how I can invest this money wisely and what business I can venture into... I look forward to reading good suggestions here, thanks.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique, FOD, Puskin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pls help move this to front page lalasticlala...its a matter of urgency.

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
I'd also like to know.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by jamesbridget13(f): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
What ever advice u gonna take, flee ponzi
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ponzi is not a business but frankly speaking, 500k for a physical business in Nigeria is like putting your money in MMM. My advice might sound unrealistic, 100k from that money can make you a millionaire in few months. Learn a marketable skill, get a laptop, dive into the world of online money making opportunities, their are tons of them eg, freelancing, blogging, domain flipping, affiliate marketing etc. Please don't ask me to teach you, I won't have the time. But this is the way bro, you get paid in dollars and avoid the hash conditions of running a business in Nigeria where shop rent can consume your entire capital. I wonder what your going to sell anyway.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by Godsent12(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
grossintel:
Ponzi is not a business but frankly speaking, 500k for a physical business in Nigeria is like putting your money in MMM. My advice might sound unrealistic, 100k from that money can make you a millionaire in few months. Learn a marketable skill, get a laptop, dive into the world of online money making opportunities, their are tons of them eg, freelancing, blogging, domain flipping, affiliate marketing etc. Please don't ask me to teach you, I won't have the time. But this is the way bro, you get paid in dollars and avoid the hash conditions of running a business in Nigeria where shop rent can consume your entire capital. I wonder what your going to sell anyway.
nice.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by akindlesfarm: 1:49am On Sep 24, 2017
I would say you should just look around you and see what most people lack around that area, like what you want but can hardly get, it could be from food,cloths,transport and other necessity but be sure to carry out a survey which would entail your feasibility and viability studies to be sure that there aren't other competitors and that people would willing to buy your product or services.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by Chromite: 2:27am On Sep 24, 2017
lets be partners i have a viable business model.its a Pizza eat-in and delivery outlet in an area without competition and a lot of customers.With this we can make up to 150 monthly
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by OCTAVO: 2:53am On Sep 24, 2017
smiley
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria? by Fxmanager(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
Good evening everyone, please I need some help here guys.

I happen to have a spare 500k and I wanna start up some business with it. So I thought it would be a good idea if I could get suggestions from you guys on how I can invest this money wisely and what business I can venture into... I look forward to reading good suggestions here, thanks.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique, FOD, Puskin
This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Hack / Buy/sell Gift Cards - Bitcoins - And Many More ! / Make Money: Raw Cashew Nut (RCN) Sourcing, Containers Loading Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.