Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This (1837 Views)

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shall we rise, as we sing......

On the last day 2x
Only true believer,
Shall be raptured!

Some perfectly and chronically deluded folks, were at it again few days back, claiming that the nazarene was scheduled to appear in the sky, with trumpets blowing angels on 23rd September.

The mission? To collect those who believe that were miserable sinners, that the nazarene was killed by Roman soldiers, and fictitiously rose from death. That by repeating this fable with their mouth, their self inflicted miserableness will be cured.

I remember how the song above primed my mind back then, to believe the story of forest of ten thousand demons, called eschatology. Nothing was as conflicting and incredulous, as teaching about the end time.

If you look at Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye and Chris Oyakhilome, does these men look like folks ready to fly out of this earth? If they are heaven conscious sincerely, their inordinate material acquisition, would have been dissimilar to that of hell bound folks.

The Supreme leader of the witch hunters, Pastor Olukoya, isn't ready to be raptured. If he were, he should have been excited about the possibility of witches, sending him to meet Yahweh earlier.

Pastor Kumuyi, the man who can make beautiful babes turn ugly over night, just to make them be among the wise virgins. Isn't ready for any rapture. A man that dedicated a magnificent worship shrine for Yahweh recently, is certainly not thinking of rapture BS.

Well for those of you, who said I'm not gonna make the rapture, i left you all behind. ����

#epihanic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by Cashrange660: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
What is rapture?
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by technicallyrich(m): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2017
I have heard you bu sorry you couldn convince me,I still belive in jesus and rapture.
The world is not ordinary son,even American presidents always ends their speeches with GOD bless america,but they encourage their citizens to be a atheist.
If devil,bad exist,the good one jesu does exist too,just that most can serve him because narrow is the way that leads to eternal life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2017
technicallyrich:
I have heard you bu sorry you couldn convince me,I still belive in jesus and rapture.
The world is not ordinary son,even American presidents always ends their speeches with GOD bless america,but they encourage their citizens to be a atheist.
If devil,bad exist,the good one jesu does exist too,just that most can serve him because narrow is the way that leads to eternal life.
You have been left behind, yet you're not convinced? Antichrist visitation will surely convince you. Just wait!
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by purem(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2017
OK we don know u shud also know dis;

DID YOU KNOW THAT SAYING

"GOD IS GOOD" AND "THE DEVIL

IS BAD" IS SAMETHING HAS

SAYING "THAT THING IS GOOD/BAD"?

because both three sentences is

referring to the same object which

is actually "NOTHING".

b4 u get lost by my comment, it's purem by d moniker
cud b MA real name tho
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

On the last day 2x
Only true believer,
Shall be raptured!

Some perfectly and chronically deluded folks, were at it again few days back, claiming that the nazarene was scheduled to appear in the sky, with trumpets blowing angels on 23rd September.

The mission? To collect those who believe that were miserable sinners, that the nazarene was killed by Roman soldiers, and fictitiously rose from death. That by repeating this fable with their mouth, their self inflicted miserableness will be cured.

I remember how the song above primed my mind back then, to believe the story of forest of ten thousand demons, called eschatology. Nothing was as conflicting and incredulous, as teaching about the end time.

If you look at Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye and Chris Oyakhilome, does these men look like folks ready to fly out of this earth? If they are heaven conscious sincerely, their inordinate material acquisition, would have been dissimilar to that of hell bound folks.

The Supreme leader of the witch hunters, Pastor Olukoya, isn't ready to be raptured. If he were, he should have been excited about the possibility of witches, sending him to meet Yahweh earlier.

Pastor Kumuyi, the man who can make beautiful babes turn ugly over night, just to make them be among the wise virgins. Isn't ready for any rapture. A man that dedicated a magnificent worship shrine for Yahweh recently, is certainly not thinking of rapture BS.

Well for those of you, who said I'm not gonna make the rapture, i left you all behind. ����

#epihanic

When people write so much trash that I do not even know where to press the reset button in their heads I simply do this....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

When people write so much trash that I do not even know where to press the reset button in their heads I simply do this....
I see that you have been crowned, the latest version of felixomoron here.

Your primitively ordered perception, is perfectly primed to revel in magnificent filths. Poor you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

I see that you have been crowned, the latest version of felixomoron here.

Your primitively ordered perception, is perfectly primed to revel in magnificent filths. Poor you.

I see you have been crowned the latest spit distributor.

Your mentally devolved perception of issues is perfectly positioned to frolic and cavort in gelastic mental idiocy.

I do not envy you rara.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

I see you have been crowned the latest spit distributor.

Your mentally devolved perception of issues is perfectly positioned to frolic and cavort in gelastic mental idiocy.

I do not envy you rara.
I see that you're infirmed in an absolute dimension, to numb your sense of propriety, not to copy my smithed words. You're a poor slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

I see that you're infirmed in an absolute dimension, to numb your sense of propriety, not to copy my smithed words. You're a poor slowpoke.

I see you are extremely morose and encapsulated not to see that I upgraded your elementary verbose. You are a grand ignoramus.
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

I see you are extremely morose and encapsulated not to see that I upgraded your elementary verbose. You are a grand ignoramus.
I give it to you Weepy fraud!
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

I give it to you Weepy fraud!

I gave it to you right from the start. Mental Delinquent! Quite evident in your mental litter.
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

I gave it to you right from the start. Mental Delinquent! Quite evident in your mental litter.
I knew that your brain has perfectly been conditioned, to glide on infantile board, right from your first post here.

By "i give it to you Weepy fraud!", isn't a reference to delusionary contest of imbecility, that you think you're having, but a concession, to your quest of childish "who blink first" silly game.

Doctor of alien, is as disgusting as ever, especially when seen, to be sitting on king of absurdities,

1 Like

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

I knew that your brain has perfectly been conditioned, to glide on infantile board, right from your first post here.

By "i give it to you Weepy fraud!", isn't a reference to delusionary contest of imbecility, that you think you're having, but a concession, to your quest of childish "who blink first" silly game.

Doctor of alien, is as disgusting as ever, especially when seen, to be sitting on king of absurdities,

Demented incubus!
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

Demented incubus!

It takes a Yahweh begotten like you, specifically procreated via a salacious tangle of a succubus, that provided half of your infested genes, to forever remain glued on filths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

It takes a Yahweh begotten like you, specifically procreated via a salacious tangle of a succubus, that provided half of your infested genes, to forever remain glued on filths.

Says the demented incubus spawned by a harebrained incubus and a Virago succubus who forgot to hit the eject button with you. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
JESUS SAID WE SHOULD OCCUPY TILL HE COME...CHRIST JESUS DIED AND ROSE AGAIN TO GIVE ALL WHO WILL BELIEVE IN HIM A GLORIOUS LIFE IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD TO COME..

1 Like

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

Says the demented incubus spawned by a harebrained incubus and a Virago succubus who forgot to hit the eject button with you. grin

This too, is a differential diagnosis, of filths infested offspring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by HiddenManna(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
OP's write-up was more confusing than convincing.
He makes me think that rapture has happened, meanwhile, it hasn't.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
HiddenManna:

How did you know that rapture hasn't happen?
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

This too, is a differential diagnosis, of filths infested offspring.

Unfortunately you sound like a shrew cheesy
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
HiddenManna:

Don't mind that one. When I put his comment in the trash based on the same observations you have made he couldn't handle it. grin

1 Like

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by HiddenManna(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

How did you know that rapture hasn't happen?

My bro, your ignorance of the word of God will do you no good. If you were familiar and sound with God's word, you'll know the sequential event of the end-time or now till the end of the world in chronological order.

Therefore, I don't have the time to quote Bible verses for you to know and reason that the rapture has NOT taken place.

However, I can tell you that, if the rapture had taken place, the world would become disorderly and confusion everywhere. A lot of people, perhaps, would be know where t be found(Christians in particular).
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by HiddenManna(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

On the last day 2x
Only true believer,
Shall be raptured!

#epihanic

Moreover,

I sense that you pilfered my P. picture.
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
HiddenManna:

Moreover,

I sense that you pilfered my P. picture.
My apologies child of Yahweh. I just found it highly illustrative. What shall now atone for my sins?
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by akintom(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
HiddenManna:

My bro, your ignorance of the word of God will do you no good. If you were familiar and sound with God's word, you'll know the sequential event of the end-time or now till the end of the world in chronological order.

Therefore, I don't have the time to quote Bible verses for you to know and reason that the rapture has NOT taken place.

However, I can tell you that, if the rapture had taken place, the world would become disorderly and confusion everywhere. A lot of people, perhaps, would be know where t be found(Christians in particular).

Really? Do you believe, that there will ever be an event called rapture?
Will it actually happen in the fashion of your picture that i pilfer?

And do you think, that the lunatic trolling this thread, will ever hear the trumpet? Let alone be raptured?
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

Really? Do you believe, that there will ever be an event called rapture?
Will it actually happen in the fashion of your picture that i pilfer?

And do you think, that the lunatic trolling this thread, will ever hear the trumpet? Let alone be raptured?

You do not believe there is anything like the rapture yet you sound alarmed that I may likely not hear the trumpet nor be raptured grin

Your confusion is on warp drive.

When I post my famous meme now you will start ranting again cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by Niflheim(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rapture: Even StarWars The Empire strikes makes more sense!!!
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by lalanice(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

You do not believe there is anything like the rapture yet you sound alarmed that I may likely not hear the trumpet nor be raptured grin

Your confusion is on warp drive.

When I post my famous meme now you will start ranting again cheesy
lol.... you get time sha, you make my day
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
lalanice:
lol.... you get time sha, you make my day

Lmao had to occupy myself with something while waiting for Nigeria Vs ghana match and that akin guy was what I saw at the right time. But my boys just made me sad tonight. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by lalanice(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

Lmao had to occupy myself with something while waiting for Nigeria Vs ghana match and that akin guy was what I saw at the right time. But my boys just made me sad tonight. embarassed
aww! sad stay on Nl a while and you might find something/someone that wipes that sadness off. ..
Re: Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This by butterflylion: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
lalanice:
aww! sad stay on Nl a while and you might find something/someone that wipes that sadness off. ..

I will try embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven It Is A Fairy Story:Stephen Hawking / 10 Things Muslims Believe About Jesus / What Is The Difference Between A Soul And Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.