Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Where Do We Go When We Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do We Go When We Die (593 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do We Go When We Die by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Where do we go when we die is a question many religious often asked expecially Jehova's witness.
Yesterday being saturday i was opportuned to discuss with one of their members, then i saw on the little book for teaching which subheaded WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE DIE
some will say,
they have gone to rest
they have gove to face their own judgement
they have gone and nothing is there again
But i answered based on my own knowlegde, naturally or mere looking at this when someone dies he knows nothing at all everything stop to exist exceptional of the brain that live for for some days because the brain is the last thing that dies when a man is dead, but the spirit head to somewhere which no one seems to comprehend. OVER TO YOU, PLEASE WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE DIE?(base on your religion)
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Only a dead person can answer this correctly
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Samsimple(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2017
One thing is sure .. U decompose and help mother nature

2 Likes

Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by petergriffin: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2017
When we die we get reincarnated

1 Like

Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by FvckShiT(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2017
We fúçking go to THUG MANSION✓
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Florblu(f): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2017
When you die,you go to another world
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by franklyneo(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Where yo go depends on ur activities on Earth
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2017
Florblu:
When you die,you go to another world
which world underworld
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by uboma(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2017
Samsimple:
One thing is sure .. U decompose and help mother nature

You are right, Sir.

We were created from dust (sand) and to dust we return.
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by orisa37: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2017
We go back to God at His Discretion.
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by ifenes(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2017
You become more aware of yourself, like a prisonal freed from prison. You don't go anywhere because you are everywhere already. But based on your energy vibration at the point of death,you might experience a few limitation that will not last long.

When you have experience the darkness for so long, you tend to be dazed when exposed to the light for a bit....after which you will get used to your environment. Death is only a door way to a more expansive reality. You are everywhere already, your body has just been limiting you for so long.

Being in physical form is the real death, getting rid of the body is waking up......waking up from a dream. We are all GODs experience Alice in the wanderland.

1 Like

Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by 1stflight: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Where do we go when we die is a question many religious often asked expecially Jehova's witness.
Yesterday being saturday i was opportuned to discuss with one of their members, then i saw on the little book for teaching which subheaded WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE DIE
some will say,
they have gone to rest
But i answered based on my own knowlegde, naturally or mere looking at this when someone dies he knows nothing at all everything stop to exist exceptional of the brain that live for for some days because the brain is the last thing that dies when a man is dead, but the spirit head to somewhere which no one seems to comprehend. OVER TO YOU, PLEASE WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE DIE?(base on your religion)

Based on your answer that a dead person knows nothing, is that the reason we are here??

Why are we here?
What happens to us when we die??
What is the truth

Find answer to these questions and your life wil not remain the same.

Personally, i am on this quest....
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
This question arise from mans wish to escape the inevitable. Perhaps our level of consciousness/awareness has led us to ask a question so irrational, forgetting that what we have observed already...

What does it mean to die?

If you answer this correctly... You have your answer.

Have you wondered why no one is asking where do gorrilas go when they die?

Omuneizzy6:
some will say,
they have gone to rest
Have you seen any spirits of goats or ants?

What makes you think there are human spirits?
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On Feb 26
Omuneizzy6:
some will say,
they have gone to rest
As far as Scripture is concerned, your mind, body and soul remain bound together as they were in life. If your lot is to perish in the grave then they all perish together. Otherwise, you are said to sleep in your grave(able to be reconstituted) at the time of the resurrection. undecided
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Expanse2020(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
As far as Scripture is concerned, your mind, body and soul remain bound together as they were in life. If your lot is to perish in the grave then they all perish together. Otherwise, you are said to sleep in your grave(able to be reconstituted) at the time of the resurrection. undecided
Are they really sleeping or decomposed totally
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by SatanLucifer: 10:07pm On Feb 26
There's only one way to know but you're too afraid to die.
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Zaheertyler(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26
Our physical bodies and the 3D realm are just like limitations
The most important thing is to free your spirit from the limitations of the flesh so that when you die
You die with no regrets or burdens you can ascend to another dimension
The yorubas say you become and Orisha...
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Zaheertyler(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26
The flesh is dust and dust it returns too
Why satisfying it
Like the sculptor and marble
You chop off the unnecessary
It happens with suffering...the flesh has to suffer...till it's importance or what we call ego dies off
That way the real you becomes free even in death
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Feb 26
Expanse2020:
■ Are they really sleeping or decomposed totally
Have you read of the vision of dry bones in the book of Ezekiel - chapter 37 vs 1 - 28. undecided
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Expanse2020(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
Have you read of the vision of dry bones in the book of Ezekiel - chapter 37 vs 1 - 28. undecided
Yes those that resurrected but my question is did they sleep or decomposed
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Feb 26
Expanse2020:
■ Yes those that resurrected but my question is did they sleep or decomposed
Both groups undergo physical decomposition of course. But as was revealed to Ezekiah, physical decomposition will not construe a damper on the resurrection to take place. grin
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Zaheertyler(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
Both groups undergo physical decomposition of course. But as was revealed to Ezekiah, physical decomposition will not construe a damper on the resurrection to take place. grin
The gods must be really crazy for this kin bones
Yeeee shocked shocked shocked
You go Sabi twist and turn sha
Ezekiel watching you like

Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Feb 26
Zaheertyler:
■ The gods must be really crazy for this kin bones
Yeeee shocked shocked shocked
You go twist and turn sha
What was twisted and turned? Can you be exact about it? Or do you think that by casting down what I said without indicating the error, you have done well? undecided

Stop running around in fear and read the book with your brain turned on. undecided
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Zaheertyler(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
What was twisted and turned? Can you be exact about it? Or do you think that by casting down what I said without indicating the error, you have done well? undecided

Stop running around in fear and read the book with your brain turned on. undecided
Chaiiii lol
Even when David talked about the dead in psalms he was talking about real dead people
We understand that that book had a lot of allegories in it but it's high time we stopped interpreting rubbish
Dry bones kor tshabalala ni
By the way dry bones were quirkless people
People without soul or spirits
Any other explanation should be done with common sense
Fear what
Your twist and turn serpent interpretations?
Abeg you people should stop making me laugh on this site
Uncle Ezekiel looking at you like

Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Zaheertyler(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26
Maybe this person knows how to explain it
Mann you people should be calming down oo

Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Feb 26
Zaheertyler:
Chaiiii lol Even when David talked about the dead in psalms he was talking about real dead people
We understand that that book had a lot of allegorie[/b]s in it but it's high time we stopped interpreting rubbish Dry bones kor tshabalala ni
[b]By the way dry bones were quirkless people People without soul or spirits Any other explanation should be done with common sense

Fear what Your twist and turn serpent interpretations? Abeg you people should stop making me laugh on this site Uncle Ezekiel looking at you like
So the God of Israel lied when He proclaimed He would literally open their graves, bring them out and bring them back to life by will of His Spirit which He will put in them?
11 Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones are like the whole family of Israel. The people of Israel say, ‘Our bones have dried up;[f] our hope is gone. We have been completely destroyed!’
12 So speak to them for me. Tell them this is what the Lord God says:My people, I will open your graves and bring you up out of them! Then I will bring you to the land of Israel.
13 My people, I will open your graves and bring you up out of your graves, and then you will know that I am the Lord.
14 I will put my Spirit in you, and you will come to life again. Then I will lead you back to your own land. Then you will know that I am the Lord. You will know that I said this and that I made it happen.’” This is what the Lord said. - Ezekiel 37 vs 11 - 14
You don't believe the time of the Resurrection prophesied by Ezekiel, among others, and also by Jesus Christ was meant to be taken literally? You instead think the God of Israel was playing twist and turn with His Words? WOW! OK.
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Zaheertyler(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
So the God of Israel lied when He proclaimed He would literally open their graves, bring them out and bring them back to life by will of His Spirit which He will put in them?
You don't believe the time of the Resurrection prophesied by Ezekiel, among others, and also by Jesus Christ was meant to be taken literally? You instead think the God of Israel was playing twist and turn with His Words? WOW! OK.
Jack Sparrow and capt Barbosa
You've brought in necromancy into all of this and hiding behind God of isreal
Keep going
I no follow you drag
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Zaheertyler(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26
The children of isreal are currently in graves
Spiritual Graves
They are supposed to carry the spirit of God
They they choose idolatory and life of sin
Which isn't in accordance to the spirit of their creator
But they will ultimately find their way back to their creator
Na you Sabi wetin you dey read and understand
But I'm just here to laugh and have fun
So continue
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Feb 27
Zaheertyler:

The children of isreal are currently in graves
Spiritual Graves
They are supposed to carry the spirit of God
They they choose idolatory and life of sin
Which isn't in accordance to the spirit of their creator
But they will ultimately find their way back to their creator
Na you Sabi wetin you dey read and understand
But I'm just here to laugh and have fun
So continue

"The children of isreal will ultimately find their way back to their creator"

Jacob (Israel) is a man chosen by God because of his faith in God and doing God's will so when God call people "Israelites" they are not the literal descendants of Jacob rather they are people who have faith in God and prepared to do God's will wherever such ones could be found on this planet God will connect them to other faithful ones around the globe to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4

So faithful people throughout the world are the ones the Bible refers to as Israelites that will surely be blessed not literal descendants of Jacob.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Feb 27
1stflight:
■ Based on your answer that a dead person knows nothing, is that the reason we are here?? Why are we here? What happens to us when we die?? What is the truth
Find answer to these questions and your life wil not remain the same. Personally, i am on this quest....
You are here because your father and mother decided you need to be here. God didn't force you into existence. Your parents did...now you decide what to do from there. undecided
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by Zaheertyler(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27
MaxInDHouse:

"The children of isreal will ultimately find their way back to their creator"

Jacob (Israel) is a man chosen by God because of his faith in God and doing God's will so when God call people "Israelites" they are not the literal descendants of Jacob rather they are people who have faith in God and prepared to do God's will wherever such ones could be found on this planet God will connect them to other faithful ones around the globe to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4

So faithful people throughout the world are the ones the Bible refers to as Israelites that will surely be blessed not literal descendants of Jacob.

May you have PEACE! smiley
One time God promised the children of isreal a new land flowing with milk and Honey
Even with that milk and honey promise they still sinned and created false Gods in the Wilderness
Did God tell them that they were no longer children of isreal?
He let them roam the wilderness for 40 years till they learnt their lesson
Well thank you for your good wishes about peace
I'm on the path of inner peace as I believe that it is the ultimate goal in life
I pray you find yours too!
Re: Where Do We Go When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27
Zaheertyler:

Did God tell them that they were no longer children of isreal?

Jesus God's only begotten Son declared that the nation of Israel has been condemned:

"This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits. Matthew 21:43

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. Look! Your house is abandoned to you" Matthew 23:37-38

After the nation rejected God's son who is Christ Jesus and said his blood should come upon their children and great grandchildren {Matthew 27:25} that curse was stamped by the heavens.

God said those honoring Him He will honor and those despising Him he will treat with contempt {1Samuel 2:30} that's why God is no longer giving Israelites such everlasting benefits anyone who accepts Jesus has been given the power to be called God's children! John 1:11-12 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Antichrist? / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Build A Widow A House Within Two Months, Buys Her Car / Leadership Lessons From 1 Samuel 17(david Vs Goliath)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.