Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (42113 Views)

Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) / AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by alobispot(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, who has for the past month fervently taken to social media to be very vocal about God’s words, has shared a new message with her fans as she and her son stepped out rocking matching outfits..

The actress, who urged her fans to always trust in Jesus in all situation, as He is God's word..

She wrote;

*Good morning beautiful People of God(ROR)

SPEAK TO THE STORM•• _*And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm (Mark 4:39).*_

God doesn’t want you to go through life as though you’re helpless and handicapped. Rather, He wants you to take charge and do something with your life, and about your situation. You should make things happen in your life.

You might be crying, “Lord, don’t you see my situation? Do something!” No, you’re the one to do something, because He’s given you the power. Act like Jesus.

She continued;

He calmed the storms with words. He said to the raging tempest, “Peace, be still” and there was a great calm.

Perhaps for some reason, you find yourself agitated and fearful about a situation, what you should do is simple: Put your right hand on your chest and say, “Calm down in the Name of Jesus,” and His peace will overwhelm your soul.

The disciples were sore afraid when the winds became boisterous, and the water was getting into the boat. They came to Jesus and said, “Master, don’t you care that we perish?”

Jesus said to them, “Where is your faith?” In other words, “Why are you terrified? I’m right here. I’m your peace.” They had “Peace” with them in the boat, for He’s the peace of Israel, and He’s our peace today.

Refuse to fear. Christ is your peace, and He lives in you. He’s God’s Word. He’s the “Logos” of God. When you speak, Jesus—the Word—is manifested. So when you need to calm any storm, you don’t have to try to “wake Him up,” like the disciples did; you speak His Word.

No wonder the Bible says, _*“Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly...”*_ (Colossians 3:16). Jesus said, _*“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will…”*_ (John 15:7).

What do you want? Don’t complain; don’t beg; speak the Word. Ask and receive. Hallelujah!

Thanks @shirtfreak_ for our lovely matchy Shirt

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/trust-jesus-tonto-dikeh-says-steps-rocking-matching-outfit-son/

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by HeWrites(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2017
FTC

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by NegeduGrace(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Fine mother n cute son

22 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by MhizzAJ(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Pastor Tontolet

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by horzzyart(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2017
testimony u give after God save u from stage performance falling cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by juman(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Nice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Queennikky(f): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Enjoy your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by NnamdiN: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Let the father have access to the boy too. Don't let that boy be a puxxy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by jelil01: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by soberdrunk(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Isnt it ironic that "Churchill" broke her heart and she suddenly became a 'Church' addict....... angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by chibike69: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
pastor tonto

after u don Bleep finish

this our God is a merciful God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Fatoxylene93(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Deicide: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
With tattoo 4 her body grin Christians can be hypocrite Most times Sometimes sha their Commandment na like Bendan select anyone you like follow the one you know like pretend like say you no see am

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Neimar: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don bang am sha
next
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Maziebuka01(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Odukes(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
she looks better and more responsible in this pix.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fake life

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Queennikky:
Enjoy your life
queen you too fine abeg. how far nah?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Masquerade7: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
They both are looking cute.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Shroud: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
She has turned Jesus's crusader when her source of pride and bling bling has been caught off.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Abfinest007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
all these Nigeria actors/actresses when d going is good they don't remember GOD but when d going is bad is then they say they are born again

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Missonas(f): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
jelil01:
Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

grin U try na. A drop of water makes an ocean they say

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hypocrite bitch. Idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by RexEmmyGee: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Keep your boy in check. Don't let him useless any lady life

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by Missonas(f): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Isnt it ironic that "Churchill" broke her heart and she suddenly became a 'Church' addict....... angry

Lol shes healing in the Church. Best place if u ask me kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by PehaKaso: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Deicide:
With tattoo 4 her body grin Christians can be hypocrite Most times Sometimes sha their Commandment na like Bendan select anyone you like follow the one you know like pretend like say you no see am

When you Muslims abuse and desecrate Christianity, just like this riff-raff, none of the moderators respond.

But if it was the other way round, the BAN button would have been activated.

I have something for you, yes you, the super moderator, who plays god.

Your days are numbered on earth.

TEKEL TEKEL...MENE AND PERSIM.

I may not get the spellings correct, but it sure, would catch up with people like you that are against the people of God.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by NCP: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oga Seun's former crush.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by SweetJoystick(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
The boy no wan pose?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by sheba222(f): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Deicide:
mine ur speech it not only Christians dat tattoo dere body.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit by zcee: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Abfinest007 post=60779727]all these Nigeria actors/actresses when d going is good they don't remember GOD but when d going is bad is then they say they are born again [/quotSSS3thiin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cyril Stober Retires From NTA / Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office / PHOTOS: Phyno Also Shows Off The Guys He Believes Are Made Of Black In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.