Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... (471 Views)

Plz I Need A "Lord's Chosen" Church Member, Uyo Branch / My Dreams, Plz I Need Help / Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... by akeensbussy(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2017
Why is it that there are Many pastors in Nigeria who claim God called them...but the effect of God callings they claimed are yet to be seen in Nigeria.

Things are not working in the Nation...95% of their congregation are poor...even when one of them said God said he should return home and make His people rich. but we know that the reverse is the case.

They are more attached to politicians than the members of the congregation. The Christian body had not really sat down to discussing the well-being of the Members. They are running after politicians and public holders, fighting for what will come into their pocket.

They support the highest bidder during elections. The day I attended a local CAN meeting made me realised that this pastors are only interested in their own belly.

Truly Christianity is a personal race. May God open our understanding of his word.
Re: Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... by purem(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2017
cc analice107 coman answer dis queshon

BUT WAIT O GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT SAYING

"GOD IS GOOD" AND "THE DEVIL

IS BAD" IS SAMETHING HAS

SAYING "THAT THING IS GOOD/BAD"?

because both three sentences is

referring to the same object which

is actually "NOTHING".

b4 u get lost by my comment, it's purem by d moniker.
Re: Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... by Habiodunz(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Meditate
Re: Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... by analice107: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2017
purem:
cc analice107 coman answer dis queshon

BUT WAIT O GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT SAYING
"GOD IS GOOD" AND "THE DEVIL
IS BAD" IS SAMETHING HAS
SAYING "THAT THING IS GOOD/BAD"?
because both three sentences is
referring to the same object which
is actually "NOTHING".

b4 u get lost by my comment, it's purem by d moniker.
Why?
Re: Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2017
If u still believe in church activities , ure on a long thing
Re: Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... by thesicilian: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
If u still believe in church activities , ure on a long thing
I still believe in Jesus Christ, His church and church activities. There's no field of human endeavor that has not been corrupted by evil elements, so no one should be surprised that corruption has somehow managed to entrench itself in the body of Christ.
Re: Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... by purem(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2017
analice107:

Why?

Coz ur answer is the best
Re: Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This... by livingseed: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2017
thesicilian:
There's no field of human endeavor that has not been corrupted by evil elements.

I agree.

People are primarily human individuals, not their religious affiliation. So when you wonder how can a supposedly good christian do nasty things you just keep in mind they're subject to the same stuff other people are: jealousy, greed, trauma, urges etc. etc. etc.

To primarily see them as a devout christian and hold it against them when they too act upon primal urges, like hey you're a christian, why does this happen?? is rather funny to me. It's not that they become immune to anything or receive an unlimited amount of discipline out of their faith or something.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Wave Their Hands At The Shouting Of Halleluyah. / Asma Ul Husna - Al-hakeem (the Perfectly Wise) - 99 Names Of Allah / Open Heavens Daily Devotional( Wed. 04/10/2017) In Need Of Tender Loving Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.