Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (3410 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative business can I start with #300,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by neyoworld247(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2017
My fellow nairalander am a B.sc holder studied Economics and have completed my Nysc i have been job hunting for years and have got no job so my dad gave me 1 million to start my life and now am kinda confused was thinking of doing both forex trading and owing a bet9ja shop, but am confused because i want a business i would be proud of owing later in future and also a business whereby i could get contract from peeps please if you in my shoes what business would you do thank you.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by dingbang(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2017
My brother.. Just open church... Thank me later
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by mrbillz(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2017
neyoworld247:
My fellow nairalander am a B.sc holder studied Economics and have completed my Nysc i have been job hunting for years and have got no job so my dad gave me 1 million to start my life and now am kinda confused was thinking of doing both forex trading and owing a bet9ja shop, but am confused because i want a business i would be proud of owing later in future and also a business whereby i could get contract from peeps please if you in my shoes what business would you do thank you.
Don't ever try Bet9ja biz of you don't have any other source of income. Talking from experience! You will surprised when you keep on operating the biz with you personal money on uneccesary expenses with little or no profit.
I repeat don't venture into bet9ja agency biz.

Agriculture is a way to go if you could get a land. Being an economist, I think you should do well in maximizing your resources in agriculture. It might seems not to be an instant hit when it comes to making profit. But you sure not gonna regret investing in agriculture. Do your research
My submission...

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by hamdash(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2017
lez partner i af d ideas but no money to execute em u...i think we'll make a great team
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by neyoworld247(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2017
mrbillz:
Don't ever try Bet9ja biz of you don't have any other source of income. Talking from experience! You will surprised when you keep on operating the biz with you personal money on uneccesary expenses with little or no profit.
I repeat don't venture into bet9ja agency biz.

Agriculture is a way to go if you could get a land. Being an economist, I think you should do well in maximizing your resources in agriculture. It might seems not to be an instant hit when it comes to making profit. But you sure not gonna regret investing in agriculture. Do your research
My submission...

Pleaae if you say agriculture what kind of agricultural business ?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by neyoworld247(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2017
hamdash:
lez partner
i af d ideas but no money to execute em u...i think we'll make a great team

Where is ur location?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by neyoworld247(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2017
hamdash:
lez partner
i af d ideas but no money to execute em u...i think we'll make a great team

Where is ur location?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
I love to comment on tread like this....

op you are lucky to have an understanding parents that empowered you with 1million naira.

now let me advice you......

don't ever invest in business you know nothing about, lean the business from someone that is already doing it before venturing.

always invest in necessity, that is investing in what people need or use everyday.

Invest in the following business because they are all necessity in Nigeria.

Transportation, people must move from one place to another, with the amount u can get Suzuki mini bus or tricycle keke napep and start moving people and goods from one destination to another and make your money. within a year time period u must have made enough money so u can easily divert into more lucrative business.

Food and Drinks........ people must eat everyday. open a restaurant center and sell food and drinks, u must not start big just small small ur business will grow.

buying and selling food stuffs............. go to rural areas where food items are sold cheap and move them to city where they are expensive and make your money.

a mini Gas Station.
open a gas refilling center especially near campus.

6 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by neyoworld247(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
I love to comment on tread like this....

op you are lucky to have an understanding parents that empowered you with 1million naira.

now let me advice you......

don't ever invest in business you know nothing about, lean the business from someone that is already doing it before venturing.

always invest in necessity, that is investing in what people need or use everyday.

Invest in the following business because they are all necessity in Nigeria.

Transportation, people must move from one place to another, with the amount u can get Suzuki mini bus or tricycle keke napep and start moving people and goods from one destination to another and make your money. within a year time period u must have made enough money so u can easily divert into more lucrative business.

Food and Drinks........ people must eat everyday. open a restaurant center and sell food and drinks, u must not start big just small small ur business will grow.

buying and selling food stuffs............. go to rural areas where food items are sold cheap and move them to city where they are expensive and make your money.

a mini Gas Station.
open a gas refilling center especially near campus.

Mini gas station will cost more than a million naira but concerning food stuffs location matters

Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by mindpreneur(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
let's talk privately whatsapp
at least listen to wat I have to say if u don't like it I won't bother you.
learn something new at ur comfort something u can enjoy for a long time just gathering knowledge and acquiring skills all legitimately and at ur comfort.
so make a choice and discover how to really harness the internet.
my number my signature
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by josh123(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
neyoworld247:
invest in fgn bond
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by neyoworld247(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
josh123:
invest in fgn bond
How will i go about that?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by lifegoeson12k: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by kunletoks(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Firstly, if you don't know which bid to do I would advise you fix the money or three months with any of these microfinance or loan institutions. Eg Renmoney
The will give you a good percentage as a return for the 3 months.
The will help you not to waste the money since you don't know which biz to do.
After fixing the money your task is to start looking for biz to do before the 3 months. I believe you will see a good biz by then.

Note: Don't invest in any biz you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by Austin234(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
How about being a distributor of indomie nodule? Indomie is one the fast food that knows no bound in terms of patronage. Children and adults alike love 2 minutes indomie. Students and dormatorians are in love with it.
neyoworld247:
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by hamdash(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
neyoworld247:

Where is ur location?

oyo state
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by neyoworld247(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Austin234:
How about being a distributor of indomie nodule? Indomie is one the fast food that knows no bound in terms of patronage. Children and adults alike love 2 minutes indomie. Students and dormatorians are in love with it.

Please do you have idea or how much it takes to be a distributor?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by Austin234(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
You deposit a million naira with the company while source for the warehouse to stock your indomie

neyoworld247:

Please do you have idea or how much it takes to be a distributor?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
neyoworld247:
This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by PrinceMario(m): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2017
neyoworld247:
Will beep you tomorrow.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by manmidtexy(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2017
I am in Oyo state and a business developer with duly registered company with contracts at hand presently.

Am based in Iwo road, Ibadan.

lots of real time national and internaltional investment business and not virtual ones like forex trading and etc

let us talk
manmidtexy@gmail.com

neyoworld247:
Re: What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira by Ambassador1991(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2017
neyoworld247:

With that amount go into a business that will fetch you daily income. One business is the 3-in-1. Restaurant, Bar and Pastries.

No matter the economy situation of things, people must consume. It is highly viable and profitable if well managed and located. If your food is good, you add catering services to it, where people will be calling you for contracts. You can get a shop and start with few workers if you can't cook professionally. Ask me questions if you deem fit. Success!

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As 200 Traders Win N10m In Enugu State's Empowerment Programme / How To Write An Event Proposal / List Of Prohibited Items For Import Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.