Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos (30270 Views)

Helicopter Crashes Into A Building In Ikeja, Lagos / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker / Truck Rams Into Building In Ijebu-Ode: Mum, Daughter, 1 Other Crushed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by CastedDude: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2017
A bus reportedly rammed into a building yesterday at Iyase Street off Uselu Lagos Road Benin City in Edo state.
‎According to Omogiade Victoria‎, the driver of the bus lost control after the tyres were shot at by officials of the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

Read below what Omogiade Victoria shared on Facebook;

Wonders they say shall never end! This pictures of accident you are seeing just happened about 2hours ago at Iyase Street off Uselu Lagos Road Benin City. The driver of the bus was being pursued by members of Nigerian Civil Defence since they couldn't get hold of the driver they shot at the the tyres of the bus and it lost its control & balance and rammed into this building.

When they saw the accident they left and came back in fifteen minutes time and when they came they were fully armed they started using their guns to destroy the bus windscreen, they also shot sporadically into the air, assaulting any guy they see on the street.

They left and came back again the third time shooting anyhow, arrested some carpenter's who were in their shop doing their legitimate business humiliated them ask them to pull their clothes and swim in mud water after that they took them away while they were leaving I gathered courage and snap this picture you are seeing from afar they sighted me from distance and came after me I ran into a nearby house they broke the door of the house and started checking for me from room to room but the Lord Almighty shield me from their assault and humiliation this evening.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/bus-rams-building-benin-shot-nscdc-officials-photos.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by Sprumbabafather: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2017
What a country grin

This is "operation Mami water Swimming" and it's only meant to reassure Nigerians that the area will be free from any acts capable of causing a breach of peace in the Benin region.

Kudos to the Nigerian armed forces for shooting the miscreants who thought they could outrun the NSDC.

They were made to swim in the mud because it's now a traditional method in Nigeria. The citizens must be made to respect the armed forces. tongue

18 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Nigeria paramilitary are the most useless

3 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by Sprumbabafather: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:

You are not being patriotic grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by Nwodosis(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2017
What's in these pictures that your were acting Rambo on top? I thought you got the faces of the officers, anyone could have taken these your pictures when the officers had gone.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by VargasVee(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:

Like you've not been paid this month grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by abelprice(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Buhari and his dictatorship encouraging military rule.... undecided....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by Ekikor(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
This is what happens when u give arms to ignorant beings without giving them proper orientation angry ...

The Nigerian armed forces lacks proper training when it comes to dealing with civilians...

5 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by NITRABOMB: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2017
Who gives these!!!

pigs guns!!!!!

CHECK my signature

2 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by Narldon: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2017
angry
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by paradigmshift(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2017
stupidity everywhere.
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by awa(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Oga at the top again

3 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by magoo10(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Zombies in uniform

have they also taken their useless dance to benin?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by ChangetheChange: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2017
grin

The driver of the bus was being pursued by members of Nigerian Civil Defence since they couldn't get hold of the driver they shot at the the tyres of the bus and it lost its control & balance and rammed into this building.

When they saw the accident they left and came back in fifteen minutes time and when they came they were fully armed they started using their guns to destroy the bus windscreen, they also shot sporadically into the air, assaulting any guy they see on the street.

They left and came back again the third time shooting anyhow, arrested some carpenter's who were in their shop doing their legitimate business humiliated them ask them to pull their clothes and swim in mud water after that they took them away

Nigeria is indeed a zoo, we warned earlier that Civil defence should not be given fire arms, they are worse than police
Now they are planning to give FRSC fire arms too

12 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by 1Dray(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2017
There was a country...
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by Obudupikin: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Even small Civil Defense!!!

1 Like

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by bullbull2: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by OnyeJombo: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by RomeSankara: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
We warned about arming another set poorly educated group if people but no one listened some even boasted that the Civil Defence will be better behaved ..We need to really demilitarise our society because I don't know why every so called security person needs to have an AK47 for civil duties

4 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by ademusiwa3r: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
cool

Lagos.. is an interesting city..
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by free2ryhme: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
CastedDude:
A bus reportedly rammed into a building yesterday at Iyase Street off Uselu Lagos Road Benin City in Edo state.
‎According to Omogiade Victoria‎, the driver of the bus lost control after the tyres were shot at by officials of the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

Wonders they say shall never end! This pictures of accident you are seeing just happened about 2hours ago at Iyase Street off Uselu Lagos Road Benin City. The driver of the bus was being pursued by members of Nigerian Civil Defence since they couldn't get hold of the driver they shot at the the tyres of the bus and it lost its control & balance and rammed into this building.

They left and came back again the third time shooting anyhow, arrested some carpenter's who were in their shop doing their legitimate business humiliated them ask them to pull their clothes and swim in mud water after that they took them away while they were leaving I gathered courage and snap this picture you are seeing from afar they sighted me from distance and came after me I ran into a nearby house they broke the door of the house and started checking for me from room to room but the Lord Almighty shield me from their assault and humiliation this evening.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/bus-rams-building-benin-shot-nscdc-officials-photos.html

Recklessness and abuse of authority

What is a NSCDC doing on the road
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by udemejack(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
some of this paramilitary outfits are useless........ Just another way of wasting nigeria's money.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Trigger-happy touts calling themselves NSCDC officials.
Wonder!

1 Like

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by MrGreenMavro: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2017
so sad.....may God have Mercy
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by RedAlert08(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2017
It's typical of nigerians. When in position of authority, an average Nigerian would oppress and intimidate others.

1 Like

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by pokipoki: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2017
This idiots with guns just shoot indiscriminately at the slightest provocation. What if the bullet goes stray and kill someone? The arms and ammunition given to these idiots need to be withdrawn.

1 Like

Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by abfalkolly(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2017
CastedDude:

Ds write up is one sided....give us d full gist,not fabrication based on ur knowledge abt law enforcement
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by johnstar(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos by brunofarad(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2017
The level of lawlessness in this country is alarming

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy / Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far / Nissan Rouge Badly Smashed In Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.