Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Chelsea Fans And More Ignorance - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans And More Ignorance (687 Views)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans And More Ignorance by randa(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2007
i am an arsenal fan for about twelve years (yes) i fell in love with the club during the 1995 uefa cup winners cup final with real zaragoza.hen there was no dstv, we had to struggle to pay 50 naira, then i was 18 years old and a football nut. then all i had were friends that were rossonerri, nezaruzzi, red devils, or at worst from ajax amsterdam, we use to have wondeful conversatios, but now, we have chelsea fans screaming obsenities at us and they know little or nothing abut the club, who is peter osgood, they do not know, how about ed de goey or bjorn goldbaek, still they make so much noise that we cannot breathe, i know onlyone true chelsea fan allmy life, the rest are decampees, so pls we should advise them to learn all they can about club instead of making noise, u can send me questions or meet me online to ascertianmy football involvement. those of you around jos and bauchi might know me on the saturday sportshow "sportsextra"on nta.
Re: Chelsea Fans And More Ignorance by loyika(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2007
Why does this thread feel like De ja vu

Ha!! grin Thats it!! Cause i have seen it before (twice).

As they say; Been there!! Done that!! and even have the T-Shirt grin grin

Once and for all folks; Even if someone joined Chelsea Today!! this Minute!! as i speak!! That makes him a fan, doesn't make him a life long supporter, but with time he/she will get there.

Can we now give this all a rest pleassssssssssss!!. Stop making the Russian feel more important, than they are wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans And More Ignorance by Akolawole(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2007
randa:

i am an arsenal fan for about twelve years (yes).

randa:

1) who is peter osgood, they do not know

2) u can send me questions or meet me online to ascertianmy football involvement.

3) those of you around jos and bauchi might know me on the saturday sportshow "sportsextra"on nta.

1) If you need to know about Peter Osgood, search Nairaland Sports for Tribute thread for Peter, I was expecting you to even ask about Kerry Dixon undecided

2& 3) Thats very true, you were on Sportshow NOT IN LAGOS, IBADAN but Bauchi.

Internet na bad thing sha.

(1) (Reply)

Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only / Champions League / "phil You Have My Support" - John Terry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.