Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) (33004 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by PatriotTemidayo: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
BLUES for life Death cry
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by etibaba(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
But Morata scored 3goals.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by kentblues(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na kill dem kill am com hang am like dat... He didn't commit. Dat material dey used joind d rope can't carry d pressure of d guy wen commiting suicide.. look at d tree very is too low and no wia where one can jump from to b hang
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by silifat11(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Killing himself when some people are looking for who to use for money rituals... � really... that shouldn't be an option..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Tecno66: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
He may have been murdered and positioned to make it look like suicide and divert attention from the killers.
Wisedove:
The body of a middle aged man was seen dangling from a rope tied to a tree branch at a cemetery in Ondo town.
The body of the man was discovered yesterday Saturday (23/09/17) by a passer who wish to ease himself inside the bushy cemetery, the identity of the man is yet unknown by the viewers which make them deduced that he might have come from a distance so this make it more difficult to know why he decided to committed suicide .

May Almighty God protect us from all evil throughout this year and always.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Marcofranz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
It's obvious some of you have no conscience , do you have any idea what that guy has been going through? Do you know how long he has been hoping and fighting the suicide thought? Or you think suicide is fun huh ? Suicide might be the only option so I don't blame him for anything in the world .
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
He's so weak, lame and stupid.

Life means struggle.
is it not foolish to call someone u know is weak stupid?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Faraidi(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wisedove:
The body of a middle aged man was seen dangling from a rope tied to a tree branch at a cemetery in Ondo town.
The body of the man was discovered yesterday Saturday (23/09/17) by a passer who wish to ease himself inside the bushy cemetery, the identity of the man is yet unknown by the viewers which make them deduced that he might have come from a distance so this make it more difficult to know why he decided to committed suicide .

That's how Chelsea fans will commit suicide when the season end. RIP MAN
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by tealaw(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
kehinde1588:
What a pity. He terminates his life without thinking of the adverse consequences of his action. I wonder y people commit suicide. No matter what difficulties one might be going through in life, its just a matter of time to overcome the difficulties.
Think well before taking your life because he who commits suicide shall not enter paradise

Easy for u to say. Thank God for what u have that makes u have hope and happiness. Some have never experienced a full day of joy in their entire existence. If they had options, do u think they will choose suicide? I would get on my knees n thank God instead.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Dexema(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
kentblues:
Na kill dem kill am com hang am like dat... He didn't commit. Dat material dey used joind d rope can't carry d pressure of d guy wen commiting suicide.. look at d tree very is too low and no wia where one can jump from to b hang

Look at his fists the way they are clenched, is that a normal rigor mortid position for someone who committed suicide? I also noticed the rope too.

But if truly he committed suicide then he must have planned it so well, probably coming from a distance and then choosing a cemetery (sparsely populated area).
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by mowapa(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Photoshop. .check the background properly, the body is imposed
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by EBISABA(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Devil finally ave dis 1... I pray devil will nt rejoice any1 of us IJN... Amen
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Wisedove(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
mowapa:
Photoshop. .check the background properly, the body is imposed
you are funny guy, if you Photoshop and can't see the realness of this picture then I will advise you to learn it all over again.

I shot that pic myself today after today's mass because it's so close to my place of worship.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Wisedove(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dexema:

Look at his fists the way they are clenched, is that a normal rigor mortid position for someone who committed suicide? I also noticed the rope too.

But if truly he committed suicide then he must have planned it so well, probably coming from a distance and then choosing a cemetery (sparsely populated area).
like seriously this got a lot of people doubting too because looking closely at the picture you will notice that his mouth is firmly close unlike most suicide case in which the tongue will be slightly come out from the mouth .

God knows the mystery behind this sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by perdollar(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chelsea fans no get mind like arsenal fans. we rather kill ourself than to commit suicide .
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by vertueptime: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
He's so weak, lame and stupid.

Life means struggle.

He might be weak but we are all not equally strong, u might have people around to make ur life worth living what about him?, u might be lucky or from a decent family he might be brot up in d streets, u might be mentally well wat about him?though not a good reason for suicide but dont say what u dnt knw, uv never been to the point where life is meaningless, so retract ur statement
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Wisedove(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Faraidi:
That's how Chelsea fans will commit suicide when the season end. RIP MAN
come to think of it, if you're having a Chelsea fan as friend,brother or a close relative will have said that?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by peekay007: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yea,I totally agree with you.sometimes we are quick to judge each other actions without really knowing pain the other has passed through and the pain he is causing others around him.we are humans and distinct,others can manage pain very well while some just can't stand it.who are we to judge?
mcfynest:
Who am I to judge you.... Guess you took the easy way out....

But if this is not an homicide or murder, he climbed up the tree, tied the scarf and also round his neck and took his life.... Waoh! This is strong.... I am sure it took him hours before he could finally go ahead with it.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by BETINI(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
STUPIDITY
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
vertueptime:

He might be weak but we are all not equally strong, u might have people around to make ur life worth living what about him?, u might be lucky or from a decent family he might be brot up in d streets, u might be mentally well wat about him?though not a good reason for suicide but dont say what u dnt knw, uv never been to the point where life is meaningless, so retract ur statement
You don't know me man, I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I can work to get a golden spoon.
I've thought about ending it before but now I've grown. you should retract your statement
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=tehinse1 post=60787634][/quote]
Naso, there's always a way out of every problem.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by troy20(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
cryThough holding on might be a reflection of strenght of character.taking this route of siucide is no cowardise either.trust me it arnt an easy thing to pull off as some of you think.it is profound courage taking ones own life.maybe if we dwelt more on what might have gotten him to this rare extreem, then we can afforde to be less harsh and empathetic.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by MicNz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
This man should have given me his jeans trouser. I don't have any. Just 2 plain trousers
Besides, why did he commit suicide?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by markonuche14: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Did they won Chelsea? Pls football lovers take note.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wisedove:

To o bad. Commit suicide with chelsea jersey. Lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Wisedove(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Xda59:

chai bros, you wicked oo.... Se na because say Chelsea dey beat your club make you dey vex like this? grin grin angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by Wisedove(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Xda59:

chai bros, you wicked oo.... Se na because say Chelsea dey beat your club make you dey vex like this? grin grin >:
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by vertueptime: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

You don't know me man, I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I can work to get a golden spoon.
I've thought about ending it before but now I've grown. you should retract your statement

I dnt knw u but ur nt in his shoes, u havnt reached that stage, infact ur even chilling on NL so ur doing fine.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by UncutSk(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Chelsea fan

angry angry angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by cuteme88(f): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
undecided
More difficult to know
How can u know when he's dead!

News media ooooh! common sense is not common this days.

Dey don tell una say it's wrong to say He/she died after a brief illness.
una no go hear word.

Now this!!!!!

RIP dear.

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wisedove:

Amen.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) by alaskido(m): 3:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Chai and na my club member CHELSEA FOR LIFE. THE BLUES. RIP Chelsea fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monica Arare Nudes: Man Jailed For Releasing His Girlfriend’s Nudes In Ekiti / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin / Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.