Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken (777 Views)

She Came To Winepress 2022 With Crutches & Left Without Crutches - Pastor Bolaji / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by peteregwu(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
peteregwu:
She Was Barren For 26 Years, she came to the Lord's Chosen and d yoke was broken

“There shall be nothing cast their young nor be barren in thy land. the number of thy years I will fulfill.” Exodus 23:26

"There is nothing impossible before God. It is as a result of this God broke the yoke of 26 years barrenness in my life.

"For the past 26 years we got married, we have been searching for the fruit of the womb. There is nothing within our reach we did not do yet there was no result. We came in contact with The Lord’s Chosen in the year 2007. I saw more of God’s power in the ministry and we took a decision to challenge God in relation to our situations.

"I agreed with my husband to build a church for The Lord’s Chosen. The church cost us over N3m. after that I went to Enugu crusade. As soon as the G.O mounted the pulpit my case was the first he mentioned and I fell under anointing. After the crusade, I came back and few weeks later, I missed my period. At the appointed time I delivered of the baby.

"I thank God for remembering me and granting my heart desire. May the name of the Lord be glorified.

"To God be the glory!
Sister Ngozi Chukwugbo
Benue State
She Was Barren For 26 Years, she came to the Lord's Chosen and d yoke was broken

“There shall be nothing cast their young nor be barren in thy land. the number of thy years I will fulfill.” Exodus 23:26

"There is nothing impossible before God. It is as a result of this God broke the yoke of 26 years barrenness in my life.

"For the past 26 years we got married, we have been searching for the fruit of the womb. There is nothing within our reach we did not do yet there was no result. We came in contact with The Lord’s Chosen in the year 2007. I saw more of God’s power in the ministry and we took a decision to challenge God in relation to our situations.

"I agreed with my husband to build a church for The Lord’s Chosen. The church cost us over N3m. after that I went to Enugu crusade. As soon as the G.O mounted the pulpit my case was the first he mentioned and I fell under anointing. After the crusade, I came back and few weeks later, I missed my period. At the appointed time I delivered of the baby.

"I thank God for remembering me and granting my heart desire. May the name of the Lord be glorified.

"To God be the glory!
Sister Ngozi Chukwugbo
Benue State

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by jerexzy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
God is great.

1 Like

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by GloriaNinja(f): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
GOOD FOR HER, GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by ediama(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
I wonder who does the miracle!

The lords chosen or JESUS CHRIST?

All glory to be to God almighty who does great things through His Son JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by Martinez19(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by Homeboiy: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
She was never barren?

Do u know the meaning of barren

So na for only lords chosen Jesus dey

Jokers
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by adepeter2027(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by CAPSLOCKED: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017

SHE PROBABLY USED HER LAST KOBOS TO PURCHASE THAT SILLY SLAVE WEAR. OTHERWISE CALLED " MIRACULOUS APRON". undecided
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by peteregwu(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
ediama:
I wonder who does the miracle!

The lords chosen or JESUS CHRIST?

All glory to be to God almighty who does great things through His Son JESUS CHRIST.

Everything about the Lord's Chosen is all about jesus christ. Who prayed....abi na for her house the thing happen? Let's not be sentimental. Jesus did it in the Lord's Chosen that is what the post is all about. cool
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by peteregwu(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE PROBABLY USED HER LAST KOBOS TO PURCHASE THAT SILLY SLAVE WEAR. OTHERWISE CALLED " MIRACULOUS APRON". undecided

Hmmm....na wao....ignoramus spotted. Thanks for the compliment sha grin we are too rich!
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by peteregwu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
She was never barren?

Jokers

Na wao.....some people can be so jealous of God's miracle sha..
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by 1Sharon(f): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
[s]
peteregwu:

"To God be the glory!
Sister Ngozi Chukwugbo
Benue State
[/s]

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by adepeter2027(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
1Sharon:
You should be hahn's E-wife

cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by 1Sharon(f): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

cheesy

Hahaha
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by hahn(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

cheesy

Lol

My wife will not find that funny though undecided
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by chemystery: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by hahn(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=chemystery post=60831263][/quote]

I no fit shout tongue
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by NPComplete: 5:57am On Sep 26, 2017
I have a question for the OP. Are there no childless people in The Lord's Chosen right now?

Also, in every religion, creed or country u will find stories like this. A woman suffers childlessness for a while and after that she city conceived. It applies to Muslims, Buddhists, atheists etc.....

Lastly, the amount of baby factories in the southeast takes away the shine from stories like this. Most women now go to purchase those babies, wrap something around their tummies and minimize their movements then claim miracles happened.

1 Like

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
She was never barren?

Jokers

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
NPComplete:
I have a question for the OP. Are there no childless people in The Lord's Chosen right now?

Also, in every religion, creed or country u will find stories like this. A woman suffers childlessness for a while and after that she city conceived. It applies to Muslims, Buddhists, atheists etc.....

Lastly, the amount of baby factories in the southeast takes away the shine from stories like this. Most women now go to purchase those babies, wrap something around their tummies and minimize their movements then claim miracles happened.
Is anything wrong with testimony? Yes there are some persons that are barren there. Saying a woman will suffer childlessness for a while isn't true as there are cases were some women die childless.
Lastly why would you alleged or assume that the woman bought a baby from a baby factory because it's rampant in the south east. Do you have a prove to that effect or you just assumed every woman get pregnant from the south east buys babies
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by NPComplete: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Is anything wrong with testimony? Yes there are some persons that are barren there. Saying a woman will suffer childlessness for a while isn't true as there are cases were some women die childless.

Lastly why would you alleged or assume that the woman bought a baby from a baby factory because it's rampant in the south east. Do you have a prove to that effect or you just assumed every woman get pregnant from the south east buys babies

U get sense at all? I am talking about other examples of the testimony happening in other religion and u are blabbing pointlessly about some people having permanent childlessness. What has that got to do with my point?
Hand just dey scratch u abi?

With the part in bold font, I can now confirm u are daft. I am in a good mood today so I will indulge ur idiocy. Where in my post did I allege she got the baby from a factory? I am just pointing out the fact that stories of miracle children no longer have as much oomph as they used to because of the rampant stories of those discovered baby factories which are most times owned by some pastors and spiritual leaders.
U better go back to school and learn reading comprehension.

This is my last reply to u.

1 Like

Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2017
NPComplete:

U get sense at all? I am talking about other examples of the testimony happening in other religion and u are blabbing pointlessly about some people having permanent childlessness. What has that got to do with my point?

With the part in bold font, I can now confirm u are daft. I am in a good mood today so I will indulge ur idiocy. Where in my post did I allege she got the baby from a factory? I am just pointing out the fact that stories of miracle children no longer have as much oomph as they used to because of the rampant stories of those discovered baby factories which are most times owned by some pastors and spiritual leaders.

It speaks of yourself that you're arrogant and can argue or criticize well without insults
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
NPComplete:

It speaks of you that you're arrogant and can't criticize without insults.
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by segunojo866: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

undecided are you an atheist
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by peteregwu(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
You guys should understand that anyone that mocks any testimony from Jesus miracle is an atheist and needs christ touch, so don't argue with them. grin
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2017
segunojo866:
undecided are you an atheist
No
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by ScienceWatch: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Hahn, Why would your wife bother now ? She know that you deceived her before the marriage when you pretended to be a so-called Agnostic or some other shit.

Then as you proudly claimed, you showed your cruel evil after the marriage by revealing that you are actually a demented Atheist and then proceeded to initiated her into your hell.
adepeter2027 knows you have no scruples, take this rare atheist as your E wife. Dont miss the opportunity Hahn, Atheist girls only make up 0,00032% of the global population. They are a rare find indeed and dangerous.

Studies have proven that Women are much, much more intelligent than Atheist men. Thats why it is hard to find an Atheist woman.
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by ScienceWatch: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
peteregwu:

"To God be the glory!
Sister Ngozi Chukwugbo
Benue State
Peteregwu, thanks for sharing your inspiring experience with God through the mighty proven power of Jesus Christ. I know many sincere people will be inspired by your generosity and courage. Pray also for those that are demon possessed that will troll your
Godly post like starved vultures to rip the healing truth apart.

Pray especially for the cruel demented Satanic Atheist Hahn. He was released from LUTH Psychiatric mental hospital due to the recent strike.

Peteregwu be brave, JUDGEMENT DAY HAS ARRIVED for hate filled atheists. A dedicated group of scientists has finally revealed to the whole world that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE. This is a damning indictment to Atheists from their own god - their god of science.
We all knew that is only at matter of time that the true creator God will shame these God haters.

No sane person would want to be associated with an organization that is founded on mental disease.

May God continue to richly bless your family, Peteregwu !
Re: She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken by ScienceWatch: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
She was never barren?

Jokers

Hey asshole ! What the fuxck are you doing Homeboiy, Why trash these decent innocent people that are kindly sharing their awesome experience with others on Nairaland. Nairaland was planned for positive growth. That is what Nairaland planned for the benefit of the nation.
Now your miserable type cruelly troll like cruel drugged gangsters to bully and insult this decent loving husband Peteregwu and his powerful wife.

This family is not talking to you or any of your mentally diseased buddies. It is the height of rudeness to simply troll in with your hatred.
We must meet in person Homeboiy !!! Try out your cowardly rubbish on me.

I am extremely grateful for the recent scientific release that conclusively proves that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE !

CC Hond, Felixomor

(1) (Reply)

God Love Atheists But Which Of The God? / Did Jesus Tithe? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy The Military Coup In Zimbabwe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.