Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

In Need Of A Short Term Loan For My Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of A Short Term Loan For My Business Idea (645 Views)

Benefits Of Pawnshops – Short Term Loan, Gold And Silver Pawn, And Other Facilit / MTN Nigeria Signs N200bn Medium Term Loan Facility / I Need A Long Term Loan Of 1.5 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Short Term Loan For My Business Idea by omafazie(f): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello, My name is Oritsetimeyin Faith and I have a business idea that will bring in lots of profit in a short time, but I do not have the funds to kick off. It is well known that lots of great business ideas die everyday because of lack of finance, I wouldn't want my own case to be like that.

I need a loan of 300k to start off and to be paid back in two months time with a particular interest I agree with the person.
If you are interested and need further information on the business plan, kindly contact me on 08159458998.

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Short Term Loan For My Business Idea by smartleo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
omafazie:
Hello, My name is Oritsetimeyin Faith and I have a business idea that will bring in lots of profit in a short time, but I do not have the funds to kick off. It is well known that lots of great business ideas die everyday because of lack of finance, I wouldn't want my own case to be like that.

I need a loan of 300k to start off and to be paid back in two months time with a particular interest I agree with the person.
If you are interested and need further information on the business plan, kindly contact me on 08159458998.

Thank you.
Apply for BOI bank of industry soft loan
Re: In Need Of A Short Term Loan For My Business Idea by omafazie(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
smartleo:
Thanks for the advice
Re: In Need Of A Short Term Loan For My Business Idea by Kokaine(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
I sent you a mail.
omafazie:

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Short Term Loan For My Business Idea by emmaliver(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
smartleo:

. please can you give a brief on BOI loans. I need too

(1) (Reply)

Sellers On Konga:please Help A Brother / Pls, I Want To Be A Bet9ja Agent. I Need Help And Advice / NONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.