Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? (1510 Views)

Make One Million Naira A Month Selling Waste. / Ever Wished You Had A Telecom Job That Pays Up To N6 Million Naira Per Annum? / Free Seminar On Accessing Our 15 Million Naira Venture Capital Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by olaolabiy: 12:50am On Mar 04, 2010
hi guys,
i just want to know if 3 million naira is enough to return to nigeria from abroad.i mean for somebody who is educated to graduate level but does not want to take up any job.somebody who prefers to run his own business.if the money is enough,please suggest what(any business) he can possibly
go into.please be realistic.your comments will be invaluable.thanks.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
3 million is more than adequate.
You can get into any kind of business. Transportation, maybe small scale haulage, trading (if you have the skill and contacts to move goods around), etc.
Transportation is always a good one. So is trading in essential goods. Lots of opportunities to buy and sell in Nigeria.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by olaolabiy: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
thank you for this.but i am talking about somebody without any prior business contact.with a vague business knowledge.a starter.all in all,thanks for a good advice.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by Awayinoluw(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2010
Ola, without any contact in Nigeria, I started a drycleaning business with 1.1million naira. The business started in November 2009 and now the people in that location appreciate our little effort. It is not a big business but we do our job more profesional. People needs something new,value of there money and value of there time. If you can get adequate knowledge of your enviroment and business, N3m is a big money to me for starting a business in Nigeria. Plan and work towards it. It is well

(1) (Reply)

Material On Excel Macros / Urgent Vacancy 4 Medical Laboratory Scientist / I.T Career Certification Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.