Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Companionship Challenges, Please Advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Companionship Challenges, Please Advise. (613 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companionship Challenges, Please Advise. by peterdrury: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
There comes a time in man's life when companionship is of high need, the only way to solve it is to work towards it and get it.

I'm ageing daily and I really do want to start a family, am not desperate. I don't want to because friends are involved in it, I want to cause there is need inside of me. I'm not under pressure from mum or anyone but I feel my matter must have been discussed and will be tabled when I travel in two weeks time for a friends wedding.

Sometimes I feel it's a spiritual cause in 33years of existence, I have never had a relationship of up to year, reason are not that I suck at it or play the bad role, I feel it's cause I broke and can't meet up. I pick up myself up and move on with my life, single and happy but deep inside, I am happy with my status.

My job is not buoyant, am working towards a better one or business, I don't want to have kids that will call me grand pa, a road safety officer once told me I was older than my mum, I was so embarrassed.

I humbly seek your advice, with less than 60k monthly, no house of my own yet but hoping to get one before the year end, can it work out for me?
Re: Companionship Challenges, Please Advise. by jaychubi: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jst 33 n u r worried already, what do u want girls at ur age to do

Anyway with 60k income focus on getting married to a woman working n earning up to 50k and it shld work.

Worry more abt ur finances n sorting ur life out. Get ur own apartment n furnish it n start living on ur own than living with ur parents @ 33

A man shld not be living with his parents after 28 years, such man shld be chased out to go n hustle wat rubbish lazy man is dt
Re: Companionship Challenges, Please Advise. by peterdrury: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
jaychubi:
Jst 33 n u r worried already, what do u want girls at ur age to do

Anyway with 60k income focus on getting married to a woman working n earning up to 50k and it shld work.

Worry more abt ur finances n sorting ur life out. Get ur own apartment n furnish it n start living on ur own than living with ur parents @ 33

A man shld not be living with his parents after 28 years, such man shld be chased out to go n hustle wat rubbish lazy man is dt
Thanks, my mum and I are far apart.
Re: Companionship Challenges, Please Advise. by PresVA: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Of course you can get married with about 60k salary. . but your wife has to be working too to support. ..

people get married with a lesser salary, how much do state civil servants earn? even many private school teachers yet they survive.... you just have to cut your cloth according to your size, lower your standard of living accordingly..

when you're choosing a life partner, choose someone that can live within your means and let her know she has to bring something to the table too.. both of you should know your capabilities and be in agreement. .. Along the line, things may even get better because two good heads are better than one..

but my problem with many low income earners is before you know it, they don 'blow' like 4 to 5 kids

You said your relationships never get past 1yr, examine yourself and know if there are areas of improvements. . but if it's because you're 'broke' as you said, then you may have been dating ladies 'above' your standard.. a girl that fixes brazilian wig of 40k, how the person wan manage with 60k salary grin grin grin
Enter relationships with ladies that are willing to hustle and grow with you...

I wish you the best in your hustle and relationship.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Companionship Challenges, Please Advise. by peterdrury: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2017
PresVA:
Of course you can get married with about 60k salary. . but your wife has to be working too to support. ..

I wish you the best in your hustle and relationship.... smiley
Thanks
Re: Companionship Challenges, Please Advise. by sisisioge: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Yes, as soon as you get your docks aligned.

Get your own place, a better job and get your head ready...you will then find a wife. Right now, you aren't ready grin

(1) (Reply)

“why Marriages Are Failing And The Solutions” / Why Are Single Guys Prone To Early Death? Help Needed. / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Runs Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.