Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

This Upcoming Artiste Wants His Girlfriend Back After She Slept With His Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Upcoming Artiste Wants His Girlfriend Back After She Slept With His Friend (633 Views)

I Need My Girlfriend Back - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Upcoming Artiste Wants His Girlfriend Back After She Slept With His Friend by Kolababe: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Weeks after ranting about his ex-girlfriend who slept with his roommates, singer Nonny considers taking her back

Re: This Upcoming Artiste Wants His Girlfriend Back After She Slept With His Friend by Kolababe: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
More

Re: This Upcoming Artiste Wants His Girlfriend Back After She Slept With His Friend by ikbnice(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Let's see how it unfolds. His problem ... His headache
Re: This Upcoming Artiste Wants His Girlfriend Back After She Slept With His Friend by IamLEGEND1: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2017

Re: This Upcoming Artiste Wants His Girlfriend Back After She Slept With His Friend by GloriaNinja(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
undecided I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING SOME PEOPLE
Re: This Upcoming Artiste Wants His Girlfriend Back After She Slept With His Friend by Heloct(f): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
His business

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Insults Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Him A Fool And A Dirty Smoker / Young Boy Stabs His Mother To Death With Broken Bottle In Edo (graphic Photos) / Angry Man Calls Tiwa Savage A Shame As He Prays For Her Marriage To Crash Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.