Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

"The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well (422 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
20-year-old jealous housewife, Aisha Isah, who reportedly threw her two step children Zainab and Ramatu aged 4 and 2 into the well, over a disagreement with their mother in Yelwabassa village in Kokona Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, is begging for forgiveness.

The lady who was arrested by the Nasarawa State Police Command, had this to say on her long issue with her co-wife in her 6-year-old marriage;

"It was the devil that used me. I took Ramatu, tied her two hands and legs and threw her into the well. In August 2017, I also took Zainab, tied her hands and legs and threw her into the well. After sometime I raised alarm, I shouted and attracted the attention of neighbours. My husband and the first wife rushed out. They asked what happened and I confessed immediately to them what I did.

“I have been having misunderstanding with my co-wife. She caused the problem. Whenever I sent the children on errand, she would tell them in my presence not to run errands for me. So, each time I called them, they ignored me. I decided to teach her children a lesson.

"I got married six years ago. I gave birth to a baby six-months ago, but the baby died. Since then I had no baby and I have been telling Allah to give another baby.”

Sun reports that after she confessed to her husband, he quickly went with a neighbor to report the crime at the Garaku Police Station. The Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Lafia, Mr. Mohammed Akeera said that the suspect would be charged to court soon for the alleged murder. However Aisha still has this to say;

"With the enormity of what she did having hit home, a sense of remorse has overwhelmed Aisha and she pleaded:

“I want the family to forgive me for what I did; I have regretted my mistake and want my husband to forgive me.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/devil-used-jealous-housewife-threw-stepchildren-well/

Lalasticlala

Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by chukxie(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tie the witch up and throw her into the same well. She's pure evil.
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by pyyxxaro: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't even know what to say

Lemme just blame Aisha Buhari for this undecided
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by paiz: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Too bad
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Go to hell and meet ur sender
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please let the same devil use our police officers, just tie her up and throw her into the same well.. .
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by mofeoluwadassah: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
chai the evil men do these days ehn...surprises the devil
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by JayCynic(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Very unusual to hear a Nassarawa State woman saying "Devil" and "me" in the same sentence. If so Millions of Devils are using Nnamdi Kanu. Stop blaming the innocent devil tho, You did it of your own volition.
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by JayCynic(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by smardray(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
now that devil has used you.. .and u didn't use your brain ...of what use. are you?
Re: "The Devil Used Me"- Jealous Housewife Who Threw Stepchildren Into Well by DONFASZY(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Go to hell and Mit. D devil n blame him dere and also marry d devil
Wen u tie legs and hands of 2kidshw do u feel back den A Killer or an angel?
Fooolish fool

(1) (Reply)

‘I Became Gay After My Father’s Friend R@ped Me’ – Arrested Homosexuals / Breaking: Herdsmen Demand N25m For Omafuaire Release / Corporate Pickpocket Arrested In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.