Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right (2203 Views)

Redeemed Pastor, Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (Photo) / 2019: Members Of Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Governing Council -pic / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Klimaths: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
This evening to my utter amazement my neighbor told me that her pastor told her that his salary have been slash into two, as a result of the church is not growing in population , he said the pastor showed her the letter from appropriate authority on the slashing of the salary . even the salary of the pastor is not even up to 25 thousands before they even slash it. So presently his salary will be less 15 thousand monthly for a fulltime pastor with wife and children. I need bible scholars to throw light on this issues. Note that all tithe and offering goes straight to headquater. So What is church turning into this days?

1 Like

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by smartty68(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
That's obviously business and not doing the work of God!
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
The pastors should be creative and look for other avenues for making money not just from offering and tithes

1 Like

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Josephnice: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
prophetic churches have taken over. everyone, well tutored can preach on the pulpit but not everyone can see vision about their future or impending dangers. the Holy book says, where there is no vision the people perish. I'm tired of being taught history in church on how Jesus walked on water without sinking. if you truly claim you are a pastor chosen by God to lead, you should been able to hear what he is saying at appropriate time cus this is what proves you were chosen to lead others

3 Likes

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by mikky4764(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Josephnice:
prophetic churches have taken over. everyone, well tutored can preach on the pulpit but not everyone can see vision about their future or impending dangers. the Holy book says, where there is no vision the people perish. I'm tired of being taught history in church on how Jesus walked on water without sinking. if you truly claim you are a pastor chosen by God to lead, you should been able to hear what he is saying at appropriate time cus this is what proves you were chosen to lead others

not everyone is called to be a prophet... I'm sceptical of prophetic churches becos of Wat so many of them have indulged in, prophecy is good, very good but...

2 Likes

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Homeboiy: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
So na because of money make the pastors dey there
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Josephnice: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
mikky4764:

not everyone is called to be a prophet... I'm sceptical of prophetic churches becos of Wat so many of them have indulged in, prophecy is good, very good but...

among what I wrote there is sighting one of the reasons the redeemed church is experiencing a depopulation. meanwhile, genuine prophets still exist in large and we can't just do away with them totally. but we must not also forget our spiritual authority in Christ Jesus
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by AntiWailer: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yes na.

When a sales rep does not sell well, u slash their salary.

You pay him 15k and u are not expecting him to steal.

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Greatzeus(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Klimaths:
This evening to my utter amazement my neighbor told me that her pastor told her that his salary have been slash into two, as a result of the church is not growing in population , he said the pastor showed her the letter from appropriate authority on the slashing of the salary . even the salary of the pastor is not even up to 25 thousands before they even slash it. So presently his salary will be less 15 thousand monthly for a fulltime pastor with wife and children. I need bible scholars to throw light on this issues. Note that all tithe and offering goes straight to headquater. So What is church turning into this days?
This is a great allegation you are making against RCCG. Why I believe this could happen, evidence is needed to proof the authenticity of this story.
Snap the letter sent to your neighbor decreasing his salary,and blur his name. Anybody can write any online nowadays.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Klimaths: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Josephnice:
please note is that it not vision that bring people to church or make you a powerful pastor. It apposite to state here that vision is not only limited to when your pastor tell you about your future. But it Gods divine will and plan for your life , and all this plan are stated clearly in the bible, so I don't need no pastor to tell about my future . when the bible has told me all I need to know
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Klimaths: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

This is a great allegation you are making against RCCG. Why I believe this could happen, evidence is needed to proof the authenticity of this story.
Snap the letter sent to your neighbor decreasing his salary,and blur his name. Anybody can write any online nowadays.
must you see the letter before you believe , to what benefit will want cast aspersion on the pedigree of redeemed church, though I can not substantiate my claim but am very certain of what am saying.
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Josephnice: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Klimaths:
please note is that it not vision that bring people to church or make you a powerful pastor. It apposite to state here that vision is not only limited to when your pastor tell you about your future. But it Gods divine will and plan for your life , and all this plan are stated clearly in the bible, so I don't need no pastor to tell about my future . when the bible has told me all I need to know

alright brother. now listen to this prophetic case; there was a marriage proposal between a boy and a girl which was supposed to commence in two weeks time, a prophet called them out and was about praying for them when he insisted he sees danger ahead should the marriage hold irrespective of the fact that they have done the introduction already. the pastor asked the boy who his mother was he pointed her out of the crowd and asked her if the boy was her biological son, she affirmed. the pastor also asked the girl of her mum whom she claimed was at home then. he then instruct the girl to call her mum and ask her: the day of her delivery, how many children were delivered of her. she called and to her amazement the mum said they were two. the pastor told her that they were actually twins at birth, her mother sold the male child to this very woman in church, unknown to them they are siblings getting married with three months pregnancy already. it was confusion, regret, and dejection that follows afterward.

nb# here is my question to you: where in the verse of the bible could they have read to unravel the mystery behind their uncommon union if not hearing directly from God?

1 Like

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by egopersonified(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have sat in church several times and concluded that the present day agenda is to bring the multitudes to church and not necessarily to grow them in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Klimaths: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Josephnice:

alright brother. now listen to this prophetic case; there was a proposal between a boy and a girl which was supposed to commence in two weeks time, a prophet called them out and was about praying for them when he insisted he sees danger ahead should the marriage hold irrespective of the fact that they have done the introduction already. the pastor asked the boy who his mother was he pointed her out of the crowd and asked her if the boy was her biological son, she affirmed. the pastor also asked the girl of her mum whom she claimed was at home then. he then instruct the girl to call her mum and ask her: the day of her delivery, how many children were delivered of her. she called and to her amazement the mum said they were two. the pastor told her that they were actually twins at birth, her mother sold the male child to this very woman in church, unknown to them they are siblings getting married with three months pregnancy already. it was confusion, regret, and dejection that follows afterward.

nb# here is my question to you: where in the verse of the bible could they have read to unravel the mystery behind their uncommon union if not hearing directly from God?
I get your point but however note that the gift of hearing from God directly is given to all men , who are truely born again but the ability to exercise this gift as a believer that where the problem lies
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Klimaths: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Klimaths: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Moderate please can you move this topic to front page.
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Akanniade(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
House of cards finally falling.

2 Likes

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by sonofthunder: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Klimaths:
Moderate please can you move this topic to front page.
why? so the Church can be condemned on unverified claims?

1 Like

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Klimaths: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
sonofthunder:

why? so the Church can be condemned on unverified claims?
mr the claim is verified OK. I will not put up here if it was not verified, OK let's even assume that it was a Fiction is it right or wrong for pastor salary to be slashed because of low turnout of members.

1 Like

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by sonofthunder: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Klimaths:
mr the claim is verified OK. I will not put up here if it was not verified, OK let's even assume that it was a Fiction is it right or wrong for pastor salary to be slashed because of low turnout of members.
this isn't the best of topics to utilize assumption(s).
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by MightySparrow: 3:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Is this op really sayingi the truth? pleasefind out

1 Like

Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by budaatum: 3:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Klimaths:
I usually ask for evidence but I doubt you would make this up. We will find out if you have lied, and it will severely ruin your reputation. There is no way you could be so stupid! And no, I do understand how it might not be so simple as just posting the letter on here.

So, it would seem to me that RCCG is going through the same hardship that First Bank is going through except that while FB sends a txt sacking staff, RCCG is cutting pay in half.

Times must be getting hard. I knew that Daddy Freeze was spoiling business!
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by chuose2: 4:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Klimaths:

Where have u been.

God is exposing Adeboye for all the evil he has been doing, it's a biz centre nothing else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_gaLnyOsFg

Adeboye is not a Christian
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGy5pQjnqE

SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by sonofthunder: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2018
budaatum:

I usually ask for evidence but I doubt you would make this up. We will find out if you have lied, and it will severely ruin your reputation. There is no way you could be so stupid! And no, I do understand how it might not be so simple as just posting the letter on here.

So, it would seem to me that RCCG is going through the same hardship that First Bank is going through except that while FB sends a txt sacking staff, RCCG is cutting pay in half.

Times must be getting hard. I knew that Daddy Freeze was spoiling business!
I see what you did there, diversion before condemnation.
well its a classic with you.
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by paxonel(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Na still part of daddy freeze work na!.
Tithe don drop so salary must drop too grin
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by budaatum: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

I see what you did there, diversion before condemnation.
well its a classic with you.
Diversion? My bad. It is not my expectation that the vast number of churches in Nigeria will all survive as people's eyes will eventually open and they will drag their gods out of the buildings and into their hearts where it would be used to love their fellow human beings. You did see the thread where churches in UK were being shut down, no? It would be naive to think Nigerians will continue to buy what their churches sell them. We will not be fooled forever.

Again, sorry about the diversion. It was not intended to obscure my glee.
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by Jaynom(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law.
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by sonofthunder: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
budaatum:

Diversion? My bad. It is not my expectation that the vast number of churches in Nigeria will all survive as people's eyes will eventually open and they will drag their gods out of the buildings and into their hearts where it would be used to love their fellow human beings. You did see the thread where churches in UK were being shut down, no? It would be naive to think Nigerians will continue to buy what their churches sell them. We will not be fooled forever.

Again, sorry about the diversion. It was not intended to obscure my glee.
continue deceiving yourself as always.
Re: Slashing Of Redeemed Pastor Salary Because The Church Is Not Growing Is It Right by budaatum: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

continue deceiving yourself as always.
Thanks for the permission. It's much appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Future Hold For Israel? / A Man Cannot Be A Woman Vise Versa; Change My Mind / Pastor Adeboye Lays Tithe Argument To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.