Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' (1016 Views)

Join A New Forum Like Nairaland / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In / Ghanaian Teen Develops A Search Engine That Can Rival Google's Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Well..I've Finally finished Coding my Twin Forum Like 'Nairaland'

Sighs..

My name is Happiness..15 Years old...Lives in 'Ogba..Lagos'

I Started the Forum From 'scratch' coding and writing the Codes myself..

'I decided to try something like 'Nairaland'..And Finally Here Am I..

'I have built the Forum'

Mods..Sorry About the Link..am So sorry..

'i just wanted Reviews,comments,Advice!

Check it Out

http://net9ra.tk

Cc: lalasticlala
Seun
Slyr0x
honsule
adewasco2k
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by KendrickAyomide: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
The forum is like a pirated Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
you stole seun forum.

no no bad boy

good job btw

no sorry you did trash, not a good job only the layout looks okay, you need to work on it more.
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Mavinkent(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Are you kidding me?.....1.9 million plus topics with just 10 members??
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
The forum is like a pirated Nairaland

i just tried doing something like 'Nairaland'
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
damn... this is good, atleast to see young and talented Nigerians cracking their brains to make things happen
Big ups young man
cc: lalasticlala, seun needs to see this, this should be on FP

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
you stole seun forum.

no no bad boy

good job btw

no sorry you did trash, not a good job only the layout looks okay, you need to work on it more.

that was so harsh..

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Cmyname(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
This 15 year old, well done. You fit pirate person life self.

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
FEMIBALLHARD:
damn... this is good, atleast to see young and talented Nigerians cracking their brains to make things happen
Big ups young man
cc: lalasticlala, seun needs to see this, this should be on FP

Thanks bro..

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mavinkent:
Are you kidding me?.....1.9 million plus topics with just 10 members??

no bro..the code is not yet probably done..

It's false
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cmyname:
This 15 year old, well done. You fit pirate person life self.

lol..i just tried it out..Okay

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by KendrickAyomide: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
happymuba:

i just tried doing something like 'Nairaland'
lol okay u tried.. cos i have Zero ideas in programming
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
you stole seun forum.

no no bad boy

good job btw

Ar u OK??
What was your achievements at 15??...
Sometimes you go just dey reason like monkey wey lick lick lime

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Kingvick: 3:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:
you stole seun forum.

no no bad boy

good job btw

Aunty Abeg which one you don create?? I sure say even when you small you no fit do car with paper or even fold paper do children gun... Go do something better make we see

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Kowor(f): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2017
happymuba:

lol..i just tried it out..Okay
You did a nice job, and you'll get better with time. Ignore the bashers, they probably can't create a wage calculator, let alone write a program.

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Kowor:

You did a nice job, and you'll get better with time. Ignore the bashers, they probably can't create a wage calculator, let alone write a program.

thanks
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Finstar: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2017
What an awesome forum.. Mehn.. I'm in love with it.. For the fact that you're creating it from scratch makes me want to give you the world.. Keep it up bro.. But I would have advice you use that time and create something that's more unique.. Something that's more beautiful than Nairaland. Nairaland needs competition please.. The way
Se.un and his mods ban Upandan eeeh.. Like say we must beg to become a member.. Nairaland is just a bought script. No wonder it hasn't evolved cause the owner knows nothing about it.. All they know is to push snake threads to FP and how to ban.. Just do something unique and I will become a member... Who's with me?
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2017
Finstar:
What an awesome forum.. Mehn.. I'm in love with it.. For the fact that you're creating it from scratch makes me want to give you the world.. Keep it up bro.. But I would have advice you use that time and create something that's more unique.. Something that's more beautiful than Nairaland. Nairaland needs competition please.. The way
Se.un and his mods ban Upandan eeeh.. Like say we must beg to become a member.. Nairaland is just a bought script. No wonder it hasn't evolved cause the owner knows nothing about it.. All they know is to push snake threads to FP and how to ban.. Just do something unique and I will become a member... Who's with me?

ok..bro
for now can you become a member
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Finstar: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2017
happymuba:

ok..bro
for now can you become a member

I will.. Get me on whatsapp. I think you need Inspiration as you work on that blog.. I will be glad to help in any way that I can. 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Finstar:

I will.. Get me on whatsapp. I think you need Inspiration as you work on that blog.. I will be glad to help in any way that I can. 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9

ok bro..
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by emmyw(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2017
You Code What From Scratch, That Your Site? Since You Want Review, I Give You 2/10, I Can Do That Stuff In 1 hour, 30 minutes, The Features There Is Wack, Check Heroslodge.com And Go Back To Work. Yours Is More Like CMS, If I Am On PC, I Will Show You What You Did.
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by Jollyana(f): 1:53am On Sep 27, 2017
@happymuba

For a coder your age, you tried especially since it was from scratch. But the coding is also awful if you ask me. I haven't coded a forum from scratch but I'm sure this will have to need some improvements. Learn php by the way

Note: nairaland was not built from scratch. Its customised using a forum cms
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by uwesmake: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2017
This is a great job. Perfect.
Re: 15 Year Old Nairalander Develops A Forum Like 'NAIRALAND' by happymuba: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
@adewasco2k @Slyr0x
Weldone Sir #nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Active Celebrity Facebook Page For Sale / I Want To A Verified Nigerian Adsense From Anybody / Facebook Page With 109k Likes For Sale At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.