Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account (2046 Views)

An Opportunity For Financial Freedom. A Return Of At Least 200% / Your Road To Financial Freedom..... / The Way To Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is a true life Story by Adeyinka Igbino

Twelve years ago, I was living in an area called Iju water works on the mainland under ifako Ijaiye local Government. I had my businesses there and everything was going on fine.

So, a man walked into my shop one day and advised me to buy a plot of land around Ajah. My husband took a trip to Ajah and all he saw was packets of trash and mud houses with women just tying wrapper. Absolutely no development at all so we decided, it was not good for investment, besides, It's too far

2 years after then, my husband got a job with a construction company that posted him to a site at Sangotedo after Ajah , and I got an employment at Ecobank and was posted to Ikota Shopping Complex, we had no choice but to relocate to an area called Abijo after Ajah. Same year, our landlord told us to buy a plot of land for 350k but we couldn't afford it. A year later when we could afford it, we bought that same plot for N1.4M. As at last year, same plot was commanding N15m.

So I ask myself
12 years ago when I said, Ajah was far, Far from where? My bedroom!

Where did I take my reference point from? Iju water works?.
what are the developments in Ajah today
Just companies, Estates, people etc.

Very soon, the reference point will move to the Dubai of Lagos . Ibeju Lekki

Think twice and invest now.

For best property deals for as low as N120k/month in lagos please call: Rosedale Realty on 08068677558

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUkiMJQpSAU

Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Land business is sure and full of potentials. The profit is continuous as there's no depreciation whatsoever. Apart from the fact that you benefit from it, your generations to come also partake of the profit sharing. Isn't this wonderful?

We don't just tell you to invest but show you the right property to invest in where huge Return On Investment is the order of the day. Partner with us today and let the appreciation begin.

For more information and enquiries please call / WhatsApp David on 08068677558 or 08158770323
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2017
We don't just tell you to invest but show you the right property to invest in where huge Return On Investment is the order of the day. Partner with us today and let the appreciation begin.

For more information and enquiries please call / WhatsApp David on 08068677558 or 08158770323
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2017
JOIN THE WISE INVESTORS AND BE GLAD YOU DID.

For more information and enquiries, Contact/WhatsApp: Rosedale Homes 08068677558 or 08158770323
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Land business is sure and full of potentials. The profit is continuous as there's no depreciation whatsoever. Apart from the fact that you benefit from it, your generations to come also partake of the profit sharing. Isn't this wonderful?

Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
You don't wait to buy land, you buy land and wait. Call us today to book for inspection( +2348068677558 )
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
We offer our clients an affordable home in a location where there is opportunity to multiply wealth and increase investment value. key into this offer and share with family & friends that may be interested. The best investment on Earth is earth. Please dont miss it.

Call\whatsapp David on 08068677558
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2017

Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
The value of these properties increases daily and in the very near future it would be the preferred home of many.

This is the right time to invest for now and for the Future.
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
The value of these properties increases daily and in the very near future it would be the preferred home of many.

This is the right time to invest for now and for the Future.
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2017
This is the best time of the year to invest in real estate. The 13th month, bonuses, etcetera should be used for something tangible, hence few weeks from now you'll begin to wonder where all the cash went.

You don't wait to buy land, you buy land and wait. Call us today to book for inspection( +2348068677558 )
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
A well chosen property is certain to deliver greater return in the future not only in the form of capital growth but also in the form of rental returns. In order to maximise investment return, investors must position correctly especially in this hard times. Buying real estate is more than just finding a place to call home. It's about investing in the right property that produces a decent return over time.
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 2:17am On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 1:48am On Dec 25, 2017
For best property deals for as low as N120k/month in lagos please call: Rosedale Realty on 08068677558
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
JOIN THE WISE INVESTORS AND BE GLAD YOU DID.

For more information and enquiries, Contact/WhatsApp: Rosedale Realty 08068677558 or 08158770323
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Call David on +2348158770323
Whatsapp +2348068677558
Email: rosedaleproperty@gmail.com

Making your dream home come true.....
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
For Inspection, verification and application, contact Rosedale Realty on 08068677558 or 08158770323
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Be part of the success stories in the NEW LAGOS, invest in Ibeju Lekki as properties are affordable now
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.

Invest in Landed Properties...

Put a call through today to secure that future.

For more information and enquiries about our properties please call/WhatsApp +2348068677558
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.

Invest in Landed Properties...

Put a call through today to secure that future.

For more information and enquiries about our properties please call/WhatsApp +2348068677558
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
For best property deals in lagos please Contact/WhatsApp: David on 08068677558 or 08158770323
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 2:42pm On May 18, 2018
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by okarevuJ: 6:08pm On May 18, 2018
While working with our client's budget, we ensure that we give the best possible design and building services to our esteemed clients and at the end it will be satisfactory.

At Glamordot design, we don't just design but build with a high level of precision to a breathtaking finish

For project inquiries
Call 07062860533
WhatsApp 08063464475
Glamordotdesign@yahoo.com

Re: Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account by threadstohn: 2:06am On Jun 03, 2018
For inspection bookings and enquiries about this wonderful property please call/WhatsApp +2348068677558

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time / N70k Interest On N30million Fixed Deposit For 1 Month, Does It Worth It? / Unlimited Grace Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.