Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea (812 Views)

The Virgin With Gonorrhea / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by anonymous456: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
hello Doctors in the house , today makes it one week now i had my first sex with my girlfriend of 5 years , it was my birthday and we ate and drank and didn't know when it happened , she had always told me she's a virgin and me too it was my first , but to my greatest surprise she was not a virgin , fast forward to yesterday i started having this pain when urinating and yellowish stuff from my d*ck . please doctors in the house what clinic can you recommend me to go to, to get tested and treated , i stay in lagos apapa thanks
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by greatnaija01: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
go to hospital quick... and break up with her.

anonymous456:
hello Doctors in the house , today makes it one week now i had my first sex with my girlfriend of 5 years , it was my birthday and we ate and drank and didn't know when it happened , she had always told me she's a virgin and me too it was my first , but to my greatest surprise she was not a virgin , fast forward to yesterday i started having this pain when urinating and yellowish stuff from my d*ck . please doctors in the house what clinic can you recommend me to go to, to get tested and treated , i stay in lagos apapa thanks
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by altim8(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oboy... U don hammer

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by PointZerom: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gonorrhea dey your body oooooooooooooooo!

Be careful the type of medicine you take, traditional medicine cures it better here. If you mistreat it, weak erection, watery sperm, quick ejcula and impotency shall fall on you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by Joephat(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin

See birthday gift

You have been keeping a Geh for five years without touching her?

This Python don dey dance Galala.

Remove, I think* and put *I am infected* bcz you're already infected..
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by anonymous456: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
PointZerom:
Gonorrhea dey your body oooooooooooooooo!

Be careful the type of medicine you take, traditional medicine cures it better here. If you mistreat it, weak erection, watery sperm, quick ejcula and impotency shall fall on you.
okay thanks where can i get the traditional stuff any idea ? i am in Lagos apapa thanks
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by anonymous456: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
grin

See birthday gift

You have been keeping a Geh for five years without touching her?

This Python don dey dance Galala.
i had plans to get married to her...its good stuff like this came up atleast i know ive been the fool all these while sad
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by Joephat(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
anonymous456:
i had plans to get married to her...its good stuff like this came up atleast i know ive been the fool all these while sad

Is not good bro.

That's the hardest way to learn.

You messed up, you should have chased her out of your house when you noticed she has been lying to you.

Beside, go check HIV
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by obo389(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Snap it and let's see let the doctors confirm your condition
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by anonymous456: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:

Is not good bro.

That's the hardest way to learn.

You messed up, you should have chased her out of your house when you noticed she has been lying to you.

Beside, go check HIV
yea true, that was the last day i talked to her or set my eyes on her though
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by Joephat(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
anonymous456:
yea true, that was the last day i talked to her or set my eyes on her though

Don't believe any Geh who will tell you that she is a virgin unless you confirm it.

Gehs r not loyal. I pray you get heal n make sure you check your HIV status n come n giv us your result
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by anonymous456: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:

Don't believe any Geh who will tell you that she is a virgin unless you confirm it.

Gehs r not loyal. I pray you get heal n make sure you check your HIV status n come n giv us your result
thanks will do that 2moro
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by tpapi: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
anonymous456:
thanks will do that 2moro
ask of any good laboratory around in apapa n do a urine and culture test

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:

Hiv dnt appear affter one week of sex.
Atleast 3 weeks to one month.....
Only on rare occassion u see it appear under a week.
To get a good r3sult wait for 2 3 weeks to a month.
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by Emily22(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please don't take anti biotics o

if you need the herb.....
Re: I Think I Am Infected With Gonorrhea by anonymous456: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Emily22:
Please don't take anti biotics o

Just call me on 08108033517 if you need the herb.....
okay

(1) (Reply)

Tasty Meat Pie Recipe And Preparation. Hmmmmm, Yummy! / Can Eating Activated Charcoal Really Detox Your Body? / Horror As Woman Gives Birth To ‘strange Creature’ In Abia State (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.