Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. (1012 Views)

Properties (Lands And Houses) For Sale In Banana Island, Ikoyi / DNJ Properties - Lands In Lagos / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. by IrishB: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
DO YOU WANT TO BUY A LAND IN THE IBEJU-LEKKI AXIS BUT YOU ARE BEING CAUTIOUS?

From our discussions with clients we've worked with, we've come to understand that a lot of investors are keen on tapping into the growing potentials of the Ibeju-Lekki axis but the rampant activities of unscrupulous brokers vending lands with faulty titles or non-excised land has become a major repellent.
Because we also believe in being cautious, we have developed working relationship with notable land owners in the axis and conducted diligence; our major aim is to help our clients acquire choice properties with genuine titles through a stress-free transaction.
If you're looking to buy land in this axis, find a list of what we have below;

This properties are all 100% genuine and verified by our team of barristers and surveyors.
Just buy your plot and start building immediately

1) LEKKI PALACE ESTATE PHASE ONE
PRICE= 6.5MILLION NAIRA
TITLE = C OF O
LOCATION= FACING THE EXPRESSWAY ON COASTAL ROAD, 5MINS FROM FREE TRADE ZONE.

2) LEKKI PALACE ESTATE PHASE TWO
PRICE= 5.5MILLION NAIRA
TITLE= EXCISION
LOCATION= ELUJU COMMUNITY, BEFORE ELEKO JUNCTION.

3) LEKKI PALACE PREMIUM ESTATE
PRICE= 3.5MILLON NAIRA
TITLE= EXCISION
LOCATION= ELERANIGBE TOWN CLOSE TO NE PROPOSED AIRPORT IBEJU LEKKI.
For more info whatsapp or call 08065925929

1 Like

Re: APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. by IrishB: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good Day Investors!

This is a true life Story by Adeyinka Igbinoba

Twelve years ago, I was living in an area called Iju water works on the mainland under ifako Ijaiye local Government. I had my businesses there and everything was going on fine.

So, a man walked into my shop one day and advised me to buy a plot of land around Ajah. My husband took a trip to Ajah and all he saw was packets of tatch and mud houses with women just tying wrapper. Absolutely no development at all so we decided, it was no good for investment, besides, It's too far

2 years after then, my husband got a job with a construction company that posted him to a site at Sangotedo after Ajah , and I got an employment at Ecobank and was posted to Ikota Shopping Complex, we had no choice but to relocate to an area called Abijo after Ajah. Same year, our landlord told us to buy a plot of land for 350k but we couldn't afford it. A year later when we could afford it, we bought that same plot for N1.4M. As at last year, same plot was commanding N15m.

So I ask myself
12 years ago when I said, Ajah was far, *Far from where? My bedroom!

Where did I take my reference point from? Iju water works?.
what are the developments in Ajah today Just companies, Estates, people etc.

Very soon, the reference point will move to the Dubai of Lagos . Ibeju Lekki

How well do you know Ibeju-lekki?

The future of Lagos and same has given rise to real estates investment which lies in the Ibeju Lekki development and corridors.

Another great thing about this Ibeju-Lekki zone is that it has easy access to places like Epe, Ajah and Victoria Island.

There's some more great news; the development will house the Lekki Free Trade Zone, a project that was approved by the Chinese Government in 2007 as one of the overseas economic and trade cooperation zones

The Master Plan for Lekki FTZ is aimed at developing and turning the Zone into a modern satellite city of Lagos with new economic functions and urban service industries. It will be a place where major infrastructure amenities and other facilities are located.

When the development has been completed, Lekki Free Trade Zone would be turned into a modern satellite town that is an embodiment of industries and also a city full of life, vigour and modernization. It will become a driving force for Nigerian economic development and an example of the cooperation between China and Nigeria.

Some of the major infrastructure proposed for the area includes the International Airport, Access roads, Free Trade Zone, Right of Way, International Conference Centre etc.

This is a call being made to all investors; hurry to Ibeju-Lekki and get your stake in it while you still can because a few years from now, it will be the centre hub of Lagos and it would be terrible to look back and say I wish

Think twice and invest now to secure your future and that of your children/generation.

Buy now into our trending locations:

Lekki Palace estate phase one
Location= Coastal road, 5mins after the free trade zone.
Price= 5million naira
Title =c of o

Lekki Palace estate phase two
Location= before eleko junction, eluju town.
Price= 4.5million naira
Title= excision

Lekki Palace premium estate
Location = eleranigbe community close to the new proposed airport.
Price= 2million naira
Title = excision

Kindly contact 08065925929
For site inspection, details, inquiries.

1 Like

Re: APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Awesome stuff!
Re: APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Christmas is here again and our Christmas came early.

Enjoy a whopping 20% discount on outright payment on all our lands this season.

This is an Awoof of a life time and shouldn't be missed.

Contact us for genuine lands at Ibeju Lekki and environs

Re: APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. by IrishB: 7:51pm On May 06, 2018
Contact if you need a cheap propertise with apostle landlord.. 08065925929
Re: APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. by IrishB: 8:01pm On May 10, 2018
Sales Craft Limited is a corporate real estate development firm, Registered with corporate affairs with Registration Number RC:1141383

Our focus is to create a cutting edge solution in providing land and housing for the rich, low and average income earners in *developing areas* of the city all around the nation.

Currently we have our lands at:
Ibeju Lekki
Ikorodu
Attan Ota
Asaba
Awka
Owerri.

*WHO IS APOSTLE LANDLORD?*
Apostle Landlord is the MD/CEO of Sales Craft Ltd.
He is a man on a mission to make millions of Nigerians home and abroad Landlords.

*OUR MISSION*
Help every Nigerian no matter their income level to become a LandLord.

*OUR VISION*
Satisfied customers is the reason for our growth and expansion so we do all we can do help you fulfill your dreams of becoming a LandLord.

So if you are looking for a genuine landed property in this areas mentioned above, Think SalesCraft Ltd.
We are tested and trusted.

For more Information call or whatsapp 08065925929

Blossom
SalesCraft Ltd

Re: APOSTLE LANDLORD PROPERTIES , Lands And Houses. by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Don't forget that the bushes of yesterday are the cities of tomorrow.
The biggest cities where once a bush.... Don't procrastinate, invest in the fastest growing axis in Africa

(1) (Reply)

October Letting Bulletin In Ibadan / Cristalvilla Gold Extension 800k +2347086199989 / The Biggest Abandoned Skyscraper In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.