Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) (1283 Views)

Kanye West Declares He Will Run For US President In 2020 / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by sladimeji(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
A member of the Indigenous People of Biafra has revealed that he is ready to give his life for Biafra.

The Nigerian man said he is ready to die for Biafra

A Biafran man has taken to Facebook to declare his readiness to die while fighting the Nigerian Army for Biafra. The Nigerian man identified as Odum Eje Eje shared photos with fetish marks in anticipated readiness.

He wrote: “Getting ready for today battle between us and the zoo army. If I die today I die for you people to live ….. remember no Biafra no peace.”

Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by newyorks(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
sum guys be get liver since 1000bc na,as for me i no get but remember what the sheep said;

that though he can not dance is not when drum is been played in his fathers compound.
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by tyup(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
another anointed gullible fellow undecided
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by Temidayo9(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
In Fela voice... You will die wrongfully angry
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by CaptainG00D: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
He posted another person pix.
That guy is my friend on fbk
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by falcon01: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
no be thos one dey kill for operation anaconda dance
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by PointZerom: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
newyorks:
sum guys be get liver since 1000bc na,as for me i no get but remember what the sheep said;

that though he can not dance is not when drum is been played in his fathers compound.

....Ngwa man I guess?
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by newyorks(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
PointZerom:

....Ngwa man I guess?
i rep042
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by PointZerom: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
newyorks:
i rep042
Which one be 042?
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by newyorks(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
PointZerom:

Which one be 042?
google it man
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by whitebeard(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin lmao the guy is kinda cute saying he wants to take on Nigerian army
Re: IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) by Zeze06(m): 5:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Resolute to the core!....why are you alive if there's nothing you are willing to die for... embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Others Head To Turkey Over Arms Smuggling / Etche, Umuebule Community In Deep poo / Mr. P – My Way (audio & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.