Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Adex's Sweet Love Enjoys Massive Reception - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adex's Sweet Love Enjoys Massive Reception (426 Views)

[music] Zlatan Ibile – Ebola Ft. Adex Da Flex / [music] Adex Da Flex X Mr Bee X Mohbad X Teefamous – Happiness / Download Mixtape: DJ Adex – Skelepontus Special Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adex's Sweet Love Enjoys Massive Reception by black9: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2017
The recent entry of Adex, a young Nigerian who sings like an American has continued to wow music lovers. From the recent release of his new single Sweet Love to the massive reception it received , Adex is currently enjoying the perks associated with being the man of the moment. The song which was released just to test the commercial market for Adex's brand of music is now fast becoming an anthem for lovers.

Speaking on the impressive development Adex describes his mood as euphoric stating he wasn't anticipating this much love "I am overwhelmed by the love I've been shown and the positive feedback on the song, I actually believed only foreigners would enjoy my brand of music so I wanted to wait till I traveled out before releasing tracks but my team encouraged me to test the waters and I'm happy I did as I now have a different mindset."

Adex has been described by industry pundits as the next Wizkid, with his groovy tunes and fancy lyrics, the sky is the beginning for the youngster
Download, Listen and Share the Sweet Love

https://my.notjustok.com/track/273453/adex-sweet-love

(1) (Reply)

See What Basketmouth Said About Psquare’s Viral Fight Video / P-square Update: Peter Okoye Signs Solo Deal With American Record Label Company / What's Nairaland's Support For Nairalanders That Are Into Music Production ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.