Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? (1059 Views)

Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by Contumely: 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Please are there circumstances that can permit this?

That is, is it possible and if yes, how?
Re: Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by kdon0000: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Yes. Either through redeployment or connection
Re: Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by Contumely: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
kdon0000:
Yes. Either through redeployment or connection

Ok. I thought they said it was impossible given that Enugu is state of origin and location of university..
Re: Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by gentilityndu: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Contumely:

Ok. I thought they said it was impossible given that Enugu is state of origin and location of university..
very possible, it depends on how ur leg long reach
Re: Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by Contumely: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by Scholar212(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Very possible, my cousin schooled in DELSU (Delta state), he was originally deployed to the north but he redeployed back to Delta(state of origin) and was posted to our own LGA headquarters for his PPA, just 100 card bike to villa. Dude was flexing NYSC, he will just take bike to meet grandma at home, eat fresh homemade meal, carry enough food and 100naira back to his PPA grin
Re: Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by Yhemit(m): 4:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Scholar212:
Very possible, my cousin schooled in DELSU (Delta state), he was originally deployed to the north but he redeployed back to Delta(state of origin) and was posted to our own LGA headquarters for his PPA, just 100 card bike to villa. Dude was flexing NYSC, he will just take bike to meet grandma at home, eat fresh homemade meal, carry enough food and 100naira back to his PPA grin

how do dey go about that redeployment sir? is it easy process
Re: Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by Scholar212(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yhemit:

how do dey go about that redeployment sir? is it easy process
Bros I don't know, am still an undergraduate. You can find out from the NYSC discussion thread

1 Like

Re: Can Enugu Indigene Who Studied In UNN Enugu, Still Do NYSC In Enugu? by Darkseid(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
I have a friend who is from Ogun state, finished from FUNAAB and he is currently serving in FUNAAB.

(1) (Reply)

My Nysc Pop Poem- To A Place Far Better / Nysc Ghosting / Rivers State Nysc Allowance Yet To Be Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.