Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? (960 Views)

How Do You Feel When You've Spent Your Day Doing Nothing / Have You Ever Spent Your Christmas/new Year With Llight From PHCN / Where Did You Spend Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? by desertboom(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2007
Hi nairalander, do u mind to share with every nairaland memeber how u celebrated and enjoy your val. personnally i did enjoy any bite of the val, how about u?
Re: How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? by mukina2: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2007
i enjoyed val very much sitting infront of a tv and watching my valentine give bolton 3-1 kiss kiss
Re: How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? by muinat(f): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2007
my valentine sucks
Re: How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? by nicelady1(f): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2007
Nothing and with no one. thanks
Re: How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? by Syenite(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2007
As School Teacher I spent my day with my board and chalk
Re: How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? by meta4(m): 3:31am On Feb 23, 2007
well, can you imagine i spent my valentine at work,receiving calls from customers who refused to sleep. or enjoy their val.
Re: How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? by meta4(m): 3:48am On Feb 23, 2007
muirat,
how do you mean valentine sucks,i hope it wasn't as i'm thinking.feed me on it,if its ok
Re: How And Where Did U Spent Your Valentine? by ashewo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2007
MY VALS WAS AITE! i HAD FUN, grin.AT LEAST THIS WAS ONE VALENTINE DAY I ENJOYED! grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? / Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic? / My Intro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.