Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Mo-hits Inspired Me; Wizkid Makes Public Declaration Via Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo-hits Inspired Me; Wizkid Makes Public Declaration Via Tweet (403 Views)

Una Don Start With Dis Una Camera, Na U Dey Cast Me - Wizkid Says As He Step Out / Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo-hits Inspired Me; Wizkid Makes Public Declaration Via Tweet by Reignzlord: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerian recording artist, songwriter and performer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, better known by his stage name Wizkid, is all over the net and for the right reasons.
Wizkid is arguably the biggest act from Africa and has not failed his fans so far. The Starboy Worldwide/Sony Music act has revealed that his biggest inspiration was non other than Mo-Hits.
Taking to his twitter handle, he tweeted; Mo hits inspired me!! See tweets below;
Mo’Hits Records was a Nigerian-based music record label owned by D’banj and Don Jazzy. It was founded in 2004, signing D’banj as its first recording artist and also housed talents, the likes of Wande Coal, Ikechukwu, Dr. Sid, D’Prince and K-Switch. Don Jazzy was the CEO/President of the label and D’banj was the Co-Owner.
Re: Mo-hits Inspired Me; Wizkid Makes Public Declaration Via Tweet by Rickjordan(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Alright
Re: Mo-hits Inspired Me; Wizkid Makes Public Declaration Via Tweet by Reignzlord: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Prophesies That “one Of P-square’s Wife Will Leave Them” / VIDEO BAN: Fans Criticize Skuki’s “forkanizer” Video; Calls For NBC Ban / JOS Ayomike, Renowned Historian, Itsekiri Leader Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.