Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,409 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry (3656 Views)

Live Work Study In Lithuania / Admission Open: Study In Canada Seminar (scholarship, Work/study, Residency) / Apply Now To Work, Study And Live In Australia! - 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by moscomoet: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Working & studying in Canada is a whole lot easier than people think, especially if you do it the right way and through reputable agencies. There's little point in stating that there are quite a number of unscrupulous people defrauding people online with fake promises and processes of Canadian immigration.

The good news is, there is an easier and legitimate way that won't require you to go broke or deplete your savings.

With no service fee until your visa is approved and an agreement that makes your admission processing fee refundable, you're in safe hands and I totally recommend EWC Nigeria.
Did I mention you won't also have to write any language test?

You can call them on: 0702225222

Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by thesicilian: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by moscomoet: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yes please. 09091068289

thesicilian:
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
moscomoet:
Working & studying in Canada is a whole lot easier than people think, especially if you do it the right way and through reputable agencies. There's little point in stating that there are quite a number of unscrupulous people defrauding people online with fake promises and processes of Canadian immigration.

The good news is, there is an easier and legitimate way that won't require you to go broke or deplete your savings.

With no service fee until your visa is approved and an agreement that makes your admission processing fee refundable, you're in safe hands and I totally recommend EWC Nigeria.
Did I mention you won't also have to write any language test?

You can call them on: 0702225222

Did u use them...is it real or fake?
Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by abikeblogs123: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Canada Study Visa
*EMPOWERMENT Opportunity*

Do you know #5000 and a little effort can get you a lifetime opportunity to study, work n live in Canada?

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///77OGlj6igkX2M5ew55yCeq
Get registered now
Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by Emmyblaqie: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2018
M nt on whatsapp... Hw do I contact you?
Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by adeade2: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Please the link to your WhatsApp group on the Canada visa is not responding. Kindly add me, my number is 08154869606. Thank you.
Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by Chocho4real(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
But why are this guys not trending if they are good in the gospel they are preaching?

1 Like

Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fustinachichi:

Did u use them...is it real or fake?

hi fustina,

Are you currently studying @ Deggendorf institute of technology? I got admitted there for industrial Engineering/ Maintenance and operations.. I have some questions to ask you..

pls reply me
Re: Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Randy91:

hi fustina,

Are you currently studying @ Deggendorf institute of technology? I got admitted there for industrial Engineering/ Maintenance and operations.. I have some questions to ask you..

pls reply me

Yes...u can email me fustieorazu@aol.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Check FG BEA Scholarship Award Examination Result / 8 Foods To Never Eat Before Bedtime / Mathematics people are clever thinkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.