Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,728 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

''stop Advertising Your Man If He Does Not Do Same To You'' - Actress, Pat Ugwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''stop Advertising Your Man If He Does Not Do Same To You'' - Actress, Pat Ugwu (462 Views)

Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''stop Advertising Your Man If He Does Not Do Same To You'' - Actress, Pat Ugwu by GidifeedNews: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Nollywood actress, Pat Ugwu, has been enjoying some bit of controversies of recent especially for posting raunchy photos but that has not affected her in any way.

The actress recently decided to advice her fellow ladies about the way they put their heads into loving a man who sometimes does not appreciate them.

She warned that ladies should stop advertising their man because some men prefer acting as if they are single while the ladies go about flaunting them everywhere they go.
In her words, “Don't advertise your man if he is not advertising you if he act single my sister act like a widow because life is too short to be fooled.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/stop-advertising-man-not-actress-pat-ugwu/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: ''stop Advertising Your Man If He Does Not Do Same To You'' - Actress, Pat Ugwu by rossyc(f): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2017
I concur.
Re: ''stop Advertising Your Man If He Does Not Do Same To You'' - Actress, Pat Ugwu by Florblu(f): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2017
They won't listen sad
Re: ''stop Advertising Your Man If He Does Not Do Same To You'' - Actress, Pat Ugwu by kidap: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2017
i concur ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Are Devilish, They Uses Charms Alot - Ernest Asuzu / I Am A Producer And Need A Singer To Collaborate With. / +18 >> See What This One Is Wearing In The Name Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.