Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Upload To Play-store - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Upload To Play-store (259 Views)

Get 40 Best Free AIA File-Start Your Mobile App,Publish On Play Store & Earn . / Best Free Play Store App / How To Upload To Google Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upload To Play-store by jacyhelen(f): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello my people,i just lunched my website app and ineed to upload it to goolge playstore..Tried doing it and was asked to pay 25 dollar which i can nor afford,is there:
1.Any way or trick to upload it on playstore
2.Any body who can charge me less and use his google play store account to help me and upload it
3.if yes,reach me with my email or PM here
4.Its very Important Pls..

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Website Or Blog For You / Dealing With Comments On Your Blog - Guide / Xerox Hosting Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.