Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? (1039 Views)

Pic That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Why Are Jos Guys Always Short? / What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? by seanayo7326(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2010
Dear reputable members of naira land, please i need your wise and confident reply to my question. I'm making a research about this problem and i kindly need your sincere answer. GOD bless you as u reply. hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
Well it is a matter of structural design and fluid mechanics

1: Structural Design
The design of a man's urinal tool (also for copulation and other stuff not mentioned here) is such that it is enclosed between two round objects called balls. Now the balls contain fluids that serve several purposes outside ejecting semen (providing vitamin S for the ladies etc). The balls contain sweat glands that often compound the presence of epidermal flakes around the thigh area, causing flakes of skin to mix with sweat that causes brown color you may or may not have noticed in the underwear. Because the urinal tool is not washed immediately after use (an innovative design if i might add) It accumulates little salty residues that cause rust to the underwear.

2: Fluid Mechanics
The intelligent engineers who designed the urinal tool made sure that it works like a self-regulating faucet (or tap) and can go from still pressure (during s.ex), low pressure to high pressure when it is in active use. but the problem is that after the urinal tool is returned to its position, there is residual pressure which causes a temporal leak to occur. this can occur up to 5 times a day. the result is that the golden brown pee mixes with the sweat from the balls and the flaking skin around the thigh area to cause a dirty brown color on the boxers.

For women, they have no such design challenges and the fluid mechanics is not self-regulating it is all pressure or no pressure at all.  grin

I hope i have resolved your confusion around the matter
Re: Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? by sammy6(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
Its much easier to take care of than a womans.all u need 2 do is bath @ least once a day,change boxers daily and shave regularly.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? by Dominoifet(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ poster

Did u go about checking most guys undies b4 u get this thread. If u actually went this lenght then u r claxxxified. And u can do anything to get everything u want.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? by hbabe(f): 4:23am On Mar 21, 2010
lol @ lagerwhenindoubt! Nice write up on dirt formation.

@topic
Some guys are extremely neat and very particular about the cleanliness of their under wear but I do know that their teenage years can be very yucky!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? by 2makeit(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
@lagerwhenindoubt YOU ARE THE MAN! grin

(1) (Reply)

2001 Nissan Maxima For Sale At Reasonable Price(non-nigerian Used) / Gov Fashola What Is Happening With The Iba New Town Project? / Breaking News: South Africa Has Apologise To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.