Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) (65903 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Goddard(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
adorable family.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
eiyaaa....let's beg e-money for him or advise him to go thru kcee
shey! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! D mumu of life. D guy cannot make it. Small change dat he has he will use it to buy cheap wine and roasted corn nd snap for us here now. Lol

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 5:26am On Sep 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Troll stay away from me . grin
Opps! U r very pained. I am not holding u na! Awaiting ur mumu response.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by 9inches(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
bobbymee:
[color=#000000][/color]bad belle alert
U be her PR agent abi?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by 9inches(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Coldfeets:

Oga, is like your Vaseline has finished? tongue

Or are those legs not hot enough for you?

Damn!
There are not slender enough, but I will give it to her.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by 9inches(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
nelcliff:

The pic is in a way motivating so you can hustle hard & smart and be probably doing much more better than him in the society too. What's ur take on that tip @POSTER.

I don't "hustle" and I'm doing okay. Now allow @poster to do his PR work.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Mobsync(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Shhhh01:
my brother na lieeeee. That 50k tin was a hoax. Who know am? E money don't know he exist sef. Why d guy never sign am up to him music label. D airforce guy is advertising himself by hailing n tailing an stalking d guy n his family on insta, yet e money don't send him.

That's could be true. IamAirforce1 might be trying to claim familiarity.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mobsync:

That's could be true. IamAirforce1 might be trying to claim familiarity.
isn't it obvious? D mumu.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Mobsync(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Shhhh01:
isn't it obvious? D mumu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's like he has offended you too?

That's how he behaves. Very proud and arrogant. And he doesn't mind making more enemies.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mobsync:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's like he has offended you too?

That's how he behaves. Very proud and arrogant. And he doesn't mind making more enemies.
my dear he did not offend me o. I'm just irritated with d way he fools himself here by licking d feet of someone who don't know he exists. A fellow man for dat matter. Like he is worshipping d guy cos of his money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.