Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation (757 Views)

Mercy Johnson: Toyin Abraham Likes Food More Than Me (Video) / Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man / Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by TunezMediaTV: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
The marriage of Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham formally known as Toyin Aimakhu and co-actor Adeniyi Johnson crashed last year due to infidelity issues and despite efforts from friends and family the two love birds decided to part ways.

However, news reaching us is that since their separation last year, the two who happen to have moved on with their lives are still very much married albeit just as a legal status.

A close source to the actress shared that last year, Toyin's lawsuit had reached out to the actress' estranged husband about the divorce and they had both agreed to meet. "Toyin's Lawyer had called Niyi to finalise the divorce. Instead of Niyi's lawyer contacting Toyin's, Niyi showed up at the meeting alone without his lawyer at the mall in Ikeja.

After deliberations and discussions, Niyi said he would like to consult some people first and he should be allowed to get in touch with his lawyer and agreed to get back to them. When they didn't hear from him, Toyin tried reaching out to him personally to sort the issue but as we speak Toyin is yet to hear from him as well." he said.

This means that the two couple are still very much married. We are yet to reach out to the actor on his reasons for the delay as these two have shown no signs of reconciliation.

In recent times, Toyin Abraham (Aimakhu) has become one of the most sought after actresses in both the English and Yoruba speaking sectors making her several people's darling. It will not be hard to imagine that a young, beautiful and vibrant lady such as herself will be looking to find love again.

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/09/i-still-legally-married-to-adeniyi.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by Shmourda: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
uhh
Re: I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by Silvertrinity(f): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
My 'toyin tomato'.

I heart this lady so much.
Just hope you'll sort out your issue with your husband

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by Homeboiy: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Toyin tomato baby LA hot

Husband scarce n she wan go back to her ex

Fairly used chick
Re: I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by Edopesin: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by Florblu(f): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is she joking?

When Adeniyi Johnson has moved on already
Re: I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by MhizzAJ(f): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fine funny lady
Re: I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by smardray(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
going back to her vomits
Re: I'm Still Legally Married To Adeniyi Johnson -- Toyin Abraham Amid Separation by axortedbabe(f): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
smardray:
going back to her vomits
u read d thing at all?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His South African New Babe Caught Doing It Inside Car (video, Photos) / Dreams Do Really Come True As Woli Arole Gushes Over Meeting Linda Ikeji / AY Posts And Deletes Video Showing The Bundles Of Cash Yomi Causal & Wife Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.