Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. (533 Views)

Points To Assist A Declining Marriage / Help A Muslim Brother Whose Left Hip Is Almost Dead. / A Muslim Brother In Need Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. by AbuUbayy1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Al-AWN FOUNDATION Mourns: Inna Lilah wa Inna Ilaehi Rajiun.

Just as normal as we see going out to work and coming back to be, our brother Abu abdilbaseet Islam got the other side of the hat, a carpenter by profession, he went to work and never returned! Subhanallah!

While working in a high building, he fell down from the top of the building he was roofing, and was rushed down to the hospital, but he gave up at the hospital as Allah willed.

Notably, he was buried yesterday Sept 24, 2017 at the cemetery, his debtors came forth to request for their funds while some debtors forgave the man and gave up the sum of money to the tune of 50,000 naira thereabout.
The remaining debt is 96,000 naira/$290...

We've started the contribution as we know the punishment attached to the souls of a debtor is great in the grave.

Unfortunately, the deceased wife went to meet the husband at hia place of work to collect money to cook, and that was the last time she saw him, Which implies there's no food at home for the woman

Please for Allah's sake, let's assist the family of the deceased. lets contribute our token , so that we can pay his debt and buy food for the family.

Anyone who wish to relief his brother of punishment should kindly do so by specifying at the transaction alert as *Debt*.

"Anyone who looks after and works for a widow and a poor person is like a warrior fighting for Allah's cause, or like a person who fasts during the day and prays all night." (Bukhari).

Kindly Donate your token to the account below

Al-awn foundation
Account Number:3117740937
*FirstBank Plc*

Or via paypal

Foundationalawn@gmail.com

May Allaah In His Mercies reward you as you do so. Aameen.

"The reward of goodness is nothing but goodness." (Quran 55:61)

Kindly Share!
Re: Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. by Empiree: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lord!

This is sad man. Inna lilahi win ilah rojiun
Re: Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. by Raintaker(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
But which kind people go wan collect debt from a dead man.
Re: Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2017
^^ it's a good thing they showed up......had it been they did not, it'll be a problem for the dead man..... May Allaah ease his sufferings...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm . . noBody knows when death will come. islam according to how rasul did is the only way out of sufferings .. #ina lillah wa ina lilahi rajihun#
Re: Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. by Empiree: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Raintaker:
But which kind people go wan collect debt from a dead man.
They do have the right to collect their money back by Law. EMOTIONS aside. But in situation like this. i think many God loving people would let go of the money and count their loss depending on relationship to the deceased.

As for me, there is someone who owes me money right now since 2010 and i dont and wont forgive it bcus she purposely said she owes me nothing. Possibility exist that when she dies i may never know. So let her face the consequences in the grave. Even if i get to know before she's buried i will demand her family to pay me back. You gotta let some people learn the hardest way
Re: Let's Assist Our Dead Muslim Brother. by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
RE: Al-AWN FOUNDATION Mourns: Inna Lilah wa Inna Ilaehi Rajiun.

Alhamdulillah - IT HAS BEEN COMPLETED!

About Mr. Abu Abdilbaseet Islam, the carpenter who went to work and never returned.

ABOUT HIS DEBT;
The remaining debt is 96,000 naira/$290 have been refunded through our contributions. Jazakumulaha Khayran.

We thank Allah for His favours on us. We equally appreciate everyone who donated to the this cause.
"Anyone who looks after and works for a widow and a poor person is like a warrior fighting for Allah's cause, or like a person who fasts during the day and prays all night." (Bukhari).

Also, we were able to buy foodstuffs for the deceased family, may Allaah In His Mercies reward you all with paradise. Aameen.

"The reward of goodness is nothing but goodness." (Quran 55:61)

Kindly Share!

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Block Road In Bayelsa To Pray, Beat Up Woman And Damaged Her Vehicle / Use Whatsapp To Call For Prayers, Environment Minister Tells Mosques / Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.