Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

"The Devil Used Me"-20 Year Old Mother Who Killed Her Two Step Children-pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "The Devil Used Me"-20 Year Old Mother Who Killed Her Two Step Children-pics (534 Views)

Oklahoma Man Kills Self, Wife And 3 Out Of 4 children (Pics) / Ondo: Man Sets Five Step-children Ablaze because wife denied him sex / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Devil Used Me"-20 Year Old Mother Who Killed Her Two Step Children-pics by topupifo: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2017

A 20-year-old woman in Nasarawa State identified as Aisha Isa, who is the second wife of her husband, has shown herself to be an incarnate of the devil after she allegedly killed the two daughters of her husband’s first wife.

The two girls, 4-year-old Zainab and 2-year-old Ramatu, were bound, hands and feet, and allegedly thrown into a well by Aisha leaving them to drown. The absolutely wicked act was committed in Yelwabassa village in Kokona Local Government Area, Nasarawa State.

It was gathered from the Commissioner of Police, Nasarawa State, Mohammed Kura, that the suspect, who is now in the custody of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Nasarawa State Police Command, claimed in a confessional statement to police detectives handling the case that she committed the alleged homicidal act because the mother of the two little girls forbade them from running errands for her. read full story here http://www.topupinfo.com/wife-confesses-after-murdering-her-two-step-children/

Read Also: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of Hector Jobateh (Photos)
Re: "The Devil Used Me"-20 Year Old Mother Who Killed Her Two Step Children-pics by AleksAndria: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
The rate at which people accuse the devil when they perpetrate evil acts this days is alarming.

No one smiles when they’re being falsely accused,not even the devil.

Just wait, he’s coming to defend himself.
Re: "The Devil Used Me"-20 Year Old Mother Who Killed Her Two Step Children-pics by hon3sty(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
no b only "devile used u"
Re: "The Devil Used Me"-20 Year Old Mother Who Killed Her Two Step Children-pics by ColdSun: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Devil don sufa.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade Skye Bank, Shot Dead Two Policemen / Who Owns The Ghetto? Written By Light / JSS 2 Girl Who Was Impregnated By Vice Principal Givers Birth To Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.