Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 (3245 Views)

Poll: whats the outcome of the match?

Arsenal wins: 100% (11 votes)
Burnley wins: 0% (0 votes)
thhey draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Burnley (1 - 1) On 21st February 2015 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (3 - 1) On 11th February 2015 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (3 - 0) On 1st November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by dominique(f): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
Arsene Wenger has vowed to win the trophy in honour of injured midfielder, Aaron Ramsey. will they deliver? only time will tell undecided
with ten more matches and three points adrift of current league leaders Chelsea, Arsenal pretty much stands a chance of clinging the prestigious premier league title for the first time in six (or is it seven undecided) seasons. they face a struggling Burnley side who has a very unimpressive away record this season. all bets are on Arsenal to grab all three points but who knows? Burnley can pull a fast one on the injury ridden Gunners.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by dominique(f): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
3 easy points in the kitty
ARSENAL WINS!!!cheesy

PS this is my first prematch analysis, easy wiv the criticism tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
dominique is that you in pic.
Wow, what a stunner
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by dominique(f): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
snowdrops:

dominique is that you in pic.
Wow, what a stunner

opps its not suposed to be up that long.
thanks for reminding me wink
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by Cristalz(f): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
SnowD. . .it's Arsenal - Burnley. Focus. grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Cristalz:

SnowD. . .it's Arsenal - Burnley. Focus. grin
Oh dear. What was i thinking.
I was spell bound.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ Cristalz

Thanks for the message; was elucidative.
I tried modifying to include a poll, not sure how. Maybe too late for that now.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by dominique(f): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
snowdrops:

@ Cristalz

Thanks for the message; was elucidative.
I tried modifying to include a poll, not sure how. Maybe too late for that now.

its not too late. just go to the "add poll" option on the same line as the reply button and put in the options.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2010
dominique:

its not too late. just go to the "add poll" option on the same line as the reply button and put in the options.

Thanks dear. Your heart is as beautiful as your smile.
Are you singl. . . .
Ehh back to the match.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by Myself2(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2010
snowdrops:

Thanks dear. Your heart is as beautiful as your smile.
Are you singl. . . .
Ehh back to the match.

Yes and she's not available,no make me vex for you oo

Just Kidding
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by rasputinn(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2010
I just need this 3 points from this game more than the Niger Delta needs federal patronage,even if I get it via half a goal,baa wahala
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by rasputinn(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2010
Hey GOONERS,Like I wrote somewhere,in our push for the EPL title this year,all kinds of permutations are flying about as to which club needs to do what and which ones need to not do what( ) for several scenarios to play out by Sunday,9 May 2010

With our boots laced hard,all hands on deck,there is no eason why we cannot take 28 out of the 30 points

Our defining moments(per the remaining games) will be;

First and foremost the two match days in April.First April 10 away to the spuds and April 24 @ Fort Emirates against Citeh(not that the remaining 8 fixtures are write offs,but these two are surely our toughest hurdles to cross on the road to EPL glory this season)

Secondly,the lone match day in March and three in April that Manure has;i.e March 21 @ home to Liverpool,April 3 @ home to Chelski,April 17 away to Citeh and finally April 25 @ home to the spuds in which I hope and pray they drop @ least 7 points

Finally the lone match day in March and three in April that Chelski has;i.e March 27 @ home to Villa,April 3 away to Manure,April 17 away to Spuds and finally May 1 away to Liverpool in which I hope and pray they drop @ least 10 points

That done,then hmm hmm hmmm

Who's with me on this?

GO ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2010
Myself2:

Yes and she's not available,no make me vex for you oo

Just Kidding
TOUCHE
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2010
rasputinn:

I just need this 3 points from this game more than the Niger Delta needs federal patronage,even if I get it via half a goal,baa wahala
Exactly my sentiments
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2010
@ rasputinn

True talk. While you are at the permutations involving the gunners games, also know that their title contenders are bound to drop points most particularly during their matches against each other.

The FACT remains that the gunners are best placed of the top 3, in the absense of silly mistakes or lapses in concentration, to become the EPL champions.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by manu4laif: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2010
rasputinn:

Hey GOONERS,Like I wrote somewhere,in our push for the EPL title this year,all kinds of permutations are flying about as to which club needs to do what and which ones need to not do what( ) for several scenarios to play out by Sunday,9 May 2010

With our boots laced hard,all hands on deck,there is no eason why we cannot take 28 out of the 30 points

Our defining moments(per the remaining games) will be;

First and foremost the two match days in April.First April 10 away to the spuds and April 24 @ Fort Emirates against Citeh(not that the remaining 8 fixtures are write offs,but these two are surely our toughest hurdles to cross on the road to EPL glory this season)

Secondly,the lone match day in March and three in April that Manure has;i.e March 21 @ home to Liverpool,April 3 @ home to Chelski,April 17 away to Citeh and finally April 25 @ home to the spuds in which I hope and pray they drop @ least 7 points

Finally the lone match day in March and three in April that Chelski has;i.e March 27 @ home to Villa,April 3 away to Manure,April 17 away to Spuds and finally May 1 away to Liverpool in which I hope and pray they drop @ least 10 points

That done,then hmm hmm hmmm

Who's with me on this?

GO ARSENAL

The true defining moments will be what arsenal does if/when others drop points, not just the fact that others will drop points.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by tayoccu(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2010
3 points in the bag

COYG!!!!

Do it for Ramsey!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by edoyad(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
Arsenal's winning streak is making me become cocky. I just don't only want to win the league but win it by setting a record of consecutive victories in the EPL.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
tayoccu:

3 points in the bag

COYG!!!!

Do it for Ramsey!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by HNIC(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
Come on guys!
Do it for Rambo!

Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by snowdrops(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
Come on gunners.

DO IT FOR THE QUEEN.

She is an arsenal fan.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by rasputinn(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2010
Good luck to the Arsenal against Burnley

3 points is sure
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by allboyz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
5 - 2

Tv5 + Silvestre as CBs . . .Gallas + Sol out! No song either

Denilson AA23 Diaby returns
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by HNIC(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
Team list-Almunia,Eboue,Verminator,Geriatric one,Clichy,Rozzi,Theo,Bendtner,Fab4,Nasri,Dennilson.Sub-Arshavin,Fabianski,Diaby,Sagna,Eduardo,Traore,Eastmond

Are we reverting to a 4-4-2?
Team looks a bit unbalanced in a 4-3-3
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by HNIC(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
You just love the Arsenal!
GET WELL SOON AARON
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by HNIC(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2010
Nic?
Should have scored!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by scantee(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
Ars how market
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by mystikal(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
Wilshere scores for Bolton
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by yousouph(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
Fellow Gunners, is there a link that i can watch the match online? Victory is certain
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by mystikal(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by amarilo: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2010
any link to watch the game pls.
Re: Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6 by mystikal(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2010
try the one above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaga Vs Real Madrid (0 - 4) On 22nd October / Liverpool Vs Stoke City (0 - 0) On Sat. January 14th 2012 / Arsenal V Sunderland [2 - 0] On Saturday 20th February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.