Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

TSTV Channels, Decoder Price, Subscription, Dish And Coverage Areas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Channels, Decoder Price, Subscription, Dish And Coverage Areas (2513 Views)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Channels, Decoder Price, Subscription, Dish And Coverage Areas by Bloggernaij: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hi readers, Telemundo lovers, football fanatics and all. Good news is a new cable TV is here in Nigeria to challenge the monopoly of DSTV and guess what it’s called, that’s right, it’s TSTV . This is definitely going be an awesome alternative to DSTV considering its much more cheaper price. In this post, I’ll enlighten you more on the new TSTV Decoder price, dish, channel list, coverage areas, launch date and other information you need to know about this new pay TV in Nigeria.

tstv
TSTV stands for "Telcom Satelite TV", it's a Pay-As-You-Consume TV provider in Nigeria, operated by ABS and Telcom Satellites TV. TStv is a DTH pay TV that offers a rich repository of local channels blending it together with international channels and packages. They’ve got all the popular channels you need in terms of Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids, Health and the likes of them. It will be distributed on the ABS 3A Africa beam, located at 3 degrees west.

TSTV uses the HBB TV TECHNOLOGY. HBB is a combination of satellite and internet service for TV service.

SEE ALSO --- 12 Best Free Video Streaming Apps For Android Devices

Also, TSTV will run on a 4.5g network. To sweeten the deal, every subscriber will get a whooping 20gig of data all for 3k monthly. This data can also be used for video calls and wifi.

FAQs ABOUT TSTV

How much is TSTV decoder and what are its features?
TSTV Decoder + Dish cost N5000 . The TSTV Decoder Offers 200+ Channels but will start with 100+ channels, FREE 20GB Data, Video Calls, Pause Subscription, Record & Playback Feature And More

How Much is TSTV Subscription Fee?
TSTV Subscription Fee ranges from N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000. Note that with TSTV, you don't need to pay subscription monthly or periodically. You pay as you consume.

Where are TSTV Service Locations?
TStv Africa will function in ALL states in Nigeria but will launch first in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Owerri and Kano.

When is the Official Launch Date of TSTV?
TSTV will be officially launched on the 1st of October 2017.

What Channels can I Watch on TSTv?
TSTv shows Live Sports like Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Europa League and so much more. Some Sport Channels on TSTV Africa are bein Sport 1-10, Fox Sport HD, and Ts Sports.

Some of Entertainment Channels on TSTV are E entertainment, Tele Novela, Fox, MBC 4.

Below is a list of channels on TSTV in pictures

   

SOME TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS

Star Sports
Fox Sports
Euro Sports News
Euro Sports 2
Kwese Free Sports
Kwese ESPN
MS Extreme
bein Sports MAX 4HD
bein Sports 3HD
bein Sports Global
bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD
TS Sports 2
TS Sports 3
Yolo Sports HD
SOME TSTV MUSIC CHANNELS

Trace Urban/Africa
HITS TV
MTV Base
TLC (HD)
See Full Channel List in this article
DSTV Versus TSTV

DSTV shows live English Premier League matches same as TSTV. You can so enjoy Live La Liga and Champions League matches on TSTV.

Here comes the interesting part. If you wanna download files or browse the internet and you can’t because you’re out of data, you can simply pause your subscription, then connect your laptop and phones to the wifi and enjoy 20GB worth of data to browse and download your favorite files with TSTV Decoder.

It's is quite cheap and affordable if you ask me especially the starting price which is as low as N200. I just hope they maintain all these mouthwatering promises because I’m definitely switching over to TSTV.

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TSTV DECODER IN NIGERIA?

TStv Africa decoder shall be on sell nationwide from 1st October. But before then, dealers outlet location addresses shall be made available for easy accessibility of the decoders. You can buy the decoder and dish in Lagos, Owerri, Abuja, Portharcourt and Kano for now. It's expected to be available in other states and cities as time goes on.

You want more details, you can be get more from their official site and from their Facebook page

If you will like to become a dealer or installer - Click Here to register.

For me, this is definitely going to be a big hit to the sales of DSTV and other pay TV firms in Nigeria. But who cares, we all want cheap things.. Hahaha… What do you think?

https://www.bloggernaija.com/tstv-channels-decoder-price-subscription-dish-coverage-areas/

Re: TSTV Channels, Decoder Price, Subscription, Dish And Coverage Areas by PMBfirstson(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fantastically

(1) (Reply)

Wheree Can I Watch/download Ay's 30 Days In Aatlanta For Free / India Movies Download, Any Kind Of India Movie / First Female To Win N5 Million Naira On MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.