Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Please Help Me Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Help Me Out (618 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by enigmaoke(f): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
I'm here asking for help, again.

I've been trying to open a domiciliary account with gtbank for months now; but they asked for two referees with a "non salary current account" and everyone I know either has a savings account, a salary current account, or has refused to help me despite my begging. I was able to get one reference from this same platform but I need another one.

I was able to provide another reference with union bank but union bank refused to call my reference or get back to gtbank despite all their effort so I was asked to provide another one. Its been two months now but I have no hope of getting the other one and I'm on the verge of losing 4 paying businesses by this weekend because I basically have no account as I can't use it until I get the last reference.

If anyone reading this has a non salary current account or knows anyone who does, from the kindness of your heart, please, I'm begging you to help me. You can reach me via email: okotooke@gmail.com if you have any doubts and I'll do whatever I have to. I've tried everything possible; but to no avail. I'm very desperate that's why I came here to beg, again.

Please, just one more reference and that's all.
Re: Please Help Me Out by enigmaoke(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
If anyone can please help me! Just reply to this and I'll contact you but please anyone at all. Please
Re: Please Help Me Out by enigmaoke(f): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
ladyf, egunmogaji, onatasi, ymodulus,fhemmy
Please sir/ma, the first nairalander who signed for me said you might be able to help me
Re: Please Help Me Out by ladyF(f): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
enigmaoke:
I'm here asking for help, again.
I've been trying to open a domiciliary account with gtbank for months now; but they asked for two referees with a "non salary current account" and everyone I know either has a savings account, a salary current account, or has refused to help me despite my begging. I was able to get one reference from this same platform but I need another one.

I can help. But... Can I ask why people that "know" you refused to sign the reference form for you? Is it something someone should be worried about?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out by NCANpatroller: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
ladyF:

I can help. But... Can I ask why people that "know" you refused to sign the reference form for you? Is it something someone should be worried about?
She is a kid. The real people that know her don't have the prerequisite to reference her.
Those that have refused her are complete stranger. I referenced her. And ask her to ask you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out by enigmaoke(f): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
ladyF:

No ma; you shouldn't be worried about it. It's just that sometimes you think you have friends but when you ask them for help with something they turn away and refuse to help; unfortunately that's the case
Re: Please Help Me Out by enigmaoke(f): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
NCANpatroller:

She is a kid. The real people that know her don't have the prerequisite to reference her.
Those that have refused her are complete stranger. I referenced her. And ask her to ask you

Thank you so much Sir; you're really kind and I appreciate all your help. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
enigmaoke:
Please sir/ma, the first nairalander who signed for me said you might be able to help me

Unfortunately, I cannot. This defeats the whole purpose and premise of references.

Good luck.
Re: Please Help Me Out by NCANpatroller: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
enigmaoke:

Thank you so much Sir; you're really kind and I appreciate all your help. Thank you.
All the best kiddo
Friends of today were once strangers yesterday.
I hope you get the help you need.
Answer @ladyf questions in your own words to allay her fears of helping a total stranger.
I still want to know the lady behind the ladyf
Moniker. Now she is a business woman.
That year introvert and ladyf are always in every thread. Never knew she had a plan.
All the best in her exchange business.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out by enigmaoke(f): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
NCANpatroller:

All the best kiddo
Friends of today were once strangers yesterday.
I hope you get the help you need.
Answer @ladyf questions in your own words to allay her fears of helping a total stranger.
I still want to know the lady behind the ladyf
Moniker. Now she is a business woman.
That year introvert and ladyf are always in every thread. Never knew she had a plan.
All the best in her exchange business.

Thank you sir; I hope so too. All the best to you too sir

(1) (Reply)

Mr John bleeps Joy Lady Who Needed Money Despirately / BBNaija: Click Like For The Evicted Contestants You Will Like To Bring Back / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.