Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Letter To Okoye's Family(psquare) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Letter To Okoye's Family(psquare) (485 Views)

CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift / LIRS Sends Falz A Letter To Come And Pay His Personal Income Tax For 2017 / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Okoye's Family(psquare) by MCzubby247(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
DIE HARD FAN OF PSQUARE

Dear Okoye's family,

I hereby wish to portray my grievances to particularly Jude okoye the big brother to the duo and Paul okoye.
That for Christ sake are they(Jude and paul okoye) doing all these to peter okoye simply because he made a choice he wants to live by,I hereby wish to remind Jude in particular that we are in a contemporary and Democratized world by creation of God Almighty.
Peter can marry from wherever he finds love as a grown man
Why the feud?, Why the segregation?
And Jude calls himself their elder brother messed everything up from the day one, now you both will live to see that Paul my guy will survive it.
How does it sound to you(Jude and Paul) that you have children and will one day grow up only to find out that your beloved son or daughter finds love in Fulani or Kenyan Masai, (karma is real ooh)

I grow up loving you guys can't forget back in the days when I had my final day in school it was all made fun courtesy Psquare songs blaring the nooks and cranny of the hall.
I believe there should be a way to #restructure# rather than separation.

From a die hard fan of psquare.

Regards.
If you love psquare join me on team
#psquareshouldrestructureandnotseparatesharethistillitgetstojudeandpaul#

please share.....
Re: A Letter To Okoye's Family(psquare) by BALLOSKI: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Huh
Re: A Letter To Okoye's Family(psquare) by uniqueflash(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
we have had enough from this guys .we all here have families an we dont go abt marketing our problems to the whole world like they do,this time i want to make it crystal clare that ur break up is entirely ur business

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Psquare Peter And Paul Okoye Fighting On Camera With Their Elder Brother. / Hugh Hefner’s 31-year-old Wife Might Inherit Nothing From His Fortune / ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.