Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Strengthen The Brethren - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strengthen The Brethren (661 Views)

31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times / Satan The Accuser Of The Brethren, Is This Phrase In Anyone's Bible? / Church Of The Brethren Begins Rebuilding Of Mubi Road Destroyed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strengthen The Brethren by Hier(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jesus turned to Peter, looking straight to him. He said, when though hath converted, strengthen the brethren. I have to be sincere, we all undergo all form of temptation. Jesus was tempted not to drink the cup, He said, let this cup pass.

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

The giants are all facing some temptation or the other, many wish if they could have enough money, this or that, they would become better Christians. some also believe if they were married, their problems would be over and they will become better Christians. But most times, married men still cheat on their wife and the already loosed woman feel if she had an husband, her promiscuous life would be over.

The truth of the matter is, Satan came to Eve, whispered some thoughts to her ears, and she weighed it and re-did that. Case closed

I have given you a mouth, when he whispers a thought at you, resist him in Jesus name, and he shall flee, guess what be ready to resist again, because he shall come again. Whim you resist steadfastly by your faith 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Shalom

cc cossybob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Cossybob(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Should Divorce be allowed in the Church
Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Hier(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Cossybob:
Should Divorce be allowed in the Church

One thing I know about marriage is, we marry in the Lord. We really don't know much about our supposed spouse. Not only that, marriage is about satisfaction, the Holy Spirit knows and should direct us on choosing the best for us. Many married claiming they had a dream or so and so. But the devil also gives dream. The problem always lies in knowing which is from God and which is from the devil. The fact we have 1000 dreams about how we were in unity with a lady does not still translate to the fact that they are meant for us

A lady might come with her wahala, but if God actually would make things work out. For instance, the Husband is an highly spiritual man, the same also goes for the wife. If they pray, provided they are still in the faith, they stand the chance, as Hiers of God to be led by God towards making the best decision for their marriage.

It's common said, what God has joined together, what many people don't see is God doing the joining. Many join based on their desires in the man, either looks, and all that. But it says, what God, it is God that joins, not the pastor or lawyer. So I will leave you to judge. That's why I wish every Christian be filled with the Holy Ghost, because after then, their relationship with God takes a new spin. You could pray that you receive the baptism and read the testimony of those who testified so as to guide yourself in it. I promise to stay on the look out for you.

Where are you based??

1 Like

Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Hier(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
This just crossed my mind, when a man has an affair with a lady, they are joined together, that was why Paul. said, 1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

The moment one has a sexual affair, they become one. Even if he or she is not meant for the other. The issue of marriage is quite a complex one. Many believe, that bound can be broken by some form of strong prayer or deliverance. Well, I don't know how true that can be. But it's better we hear from God and know the will of God

Our conscience is not the Holy Spirit. Muslims and Hindus have conscience but their conscience is not leading them to know God. The Holy Spirit would testify about Christ and glorify God

1 Like

Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Cossybob(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Are you holding a post in the church? Cos your write ups are Nice wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Hier(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cossybob:
Are you holding a post in the church? Cos your write ups are Nice wink wink wink wink

I will say I do lot of listening. Am not really vast or good in reading, but I can listen to a 5 hour sermon for about 13 times as long as my earpiece is plugged in. Am good to go. And after a while, I recycle my playlist for new updates

I want to recommend Cindy Trim for you.

Thanks and Tasha Cobb

1 Like

Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Hier(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
how was your day?
Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Cossybob(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Hier:

I will say I do lot of listening. Am not really vast or good in reading, but I can listen to a 5 hour sermon for about 13 times as long as my earpiece is plugged in. Am good to go. And after a while, I recycle my playlist for new updates

I want to recommend Cindy Trim for you.

Thanks and Tasha Cobb
who are they?
Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Hier(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Cossybob:
who are they?

ministers Tasha cobbs is a musician, her songs carries loads of Gods presence to heal, shes just a white sinach

Cindy trim is a teacher of the word of God

1 Like

Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Hier(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Bump
Re: Strengthen The Brethren by Hier(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Cossybob:
who are they?
been a while bro, let us pray, God, heal our brothers soul, amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/10/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/17 / Pastor Breaks Down In Tears As Apostle Suleman Gives Him N1m & Son Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.