Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Olamide Is Nigeria's Highest Paid Artist Says Alex Ozone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is Nigeria's Highest Paid Artist Says Alex Ozone (365 Views)

Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Is Nigeria's Highest Paid Artist Says Alex Ozone by gistyinka(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys! Forget Wizkid and Davido collaborations or the so-called international exposure argument that top headlines of various media tabloids, YBNL boss and Street King Olamide a.ka.a Baddo remains highest paid artistes in Nigerian when it comes to performing at international shows.

Leading Nigerian seasoned artistes manager Alex Ozone in recent chat with Showtime revealed the amount Nigerian artistes charge as performance fee for shows in the UK and United States. Alex had 17-years wealth of experience in artiste management, exporting Nigerian music abroad through his management company, 03 Media, argued that though Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, Kiss Daniel and others are worth a fortune but Olamide is the most expensive.

"The business doesn't have a fixed price, it depends on the artiste; I cannot tell you how much each of them is worth. But like I told you, I have worked with Wizkid, Tekno, Oritsefemi, Patoranking, Davido, Terry G, Kiss Daniel, YQ, Skales, Olamide, and Timaya. They are all good, they know their worth, but in the whole world Olamide has the highest rate", he declared.

Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria's Highest Paid Artist -- Alex Ozone

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Confirm Olamide 'WO' As The Best Jam Of The Year / Wow! Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria’s Match / 'he Has Been Allowed To Goabout His Business' - Davido's Lawyer Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.