Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast (1512 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Versus Samsung A51 / Photos Taken With The Oppo Reno 2: Compare With Others / 6 Tecno Phones Model To Compare And Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by PMIcon(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
How will you rate Itel phones in terms of earpiece sound production and durability (or fragility) and access to parts for repairs as well as accessories (how easily available).

Itel is cheaper and some of the models are very attractive but I want to know the challenges people who have used it face and candid opinions of those who repair phones.

Thanks for anticipated responses.
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by oz4real83(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
U are comparing a Rolls royce with a keke napep. Are u high on something?

6 Likes

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by melodyogonna(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
itel nd samsung kwa?? u smoke weed?

2 Likes

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by PMIcon(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Are there still reasonable people on Nairaland who read short posts and respond with manners? Kindly respond.
Thanks
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by moshuur(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Y u go compare Samsung and itel in d first place?............Ayam not understanding

4 Likes

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Are u okay..... wat sort of comparison is dat

3 Likes

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by Horlaarsco: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
nibbo

2 Likes

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by OVA200(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
The comparison is simple OP; Samsung is a phone while itel is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by Behankey(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2017
This is comedy

2 Likes

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by FrancisCAF: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2017
The spirit of poverty has reset op brain
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by austinereds(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2017
bros if nah play stop am. you can't compare at all.

1 Like

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by NLOwner(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
This one is comparing sleep and death... cheesy cheesy
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by PMIcon(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
My main questions are "How will you rate Itel phones in terms of earpiece sound production and durability (or fragility).

People are too carried away with brand names. That's not what I'm talking about.
I just wanted objective response from someone who repairs or has used the two. All I have gotten so far are purely emotional responses. We need to outgrow this. Same reason we want Nigeria to be better but only celebrate foreign products.
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by Behankey(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Lmao. Itel that can't even battle Major Chinese OEMs?
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by lekbel09(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Op is high on oshogbo weed
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by lanre316: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
PMIcon:
My main questions are "How will you rate Itel phones in terms of earpiece sound production and durability (or fragility).

People are too carried away with brand names. That's not what I'm talking about.
I just wanted objective response from someone who repairs or has used the two. All I have gotten so far are purely emotional responses. We need to outgrow this. Same reason we want Nigeria to be better but only celebrate foreign products.

And itel is not a foreign product? Did I even say product, na foreign trash e be sef.

There's no comparison between a rickety bicycle and Gulfstream jet so why should you think you can compare itel trash with Samsung phones. Take your time o
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by Bluekapon(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm currently using itel 1409. The sound via earpiece is dope. in fact that's one aspect of the phone I'm really enjoying. General performance is quite satisfactory too.

1 Like

Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
See the effect of conc osogbo weed
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by MarkWayne89: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
oz4real83:
U are comparing a Rolls royce with a keke napep. Are u high on something?

Give this man more likes!
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by Jaculze(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
How can you be comparing both phones? Even Tecno way I de use see never reach Samsung level and na Itel you de call
Re: Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast by Jaculze(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Behankey:
Lmao. Itel that can't even battle Major Chinese OEMs?
I'm telling you.

(1) (Reply)

Available Infinix Note2 / Samsung S5 For Sale / Fb Acct For Sale 7years 07019049123 Call Or Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.