Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How I Got To Lagos, The Unforgettable Adventure Of Life. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Got To Lagos, The Unforgettable Adventure Of Life. (502 Views)

I Just Got To The Gambia / Adventure In Ireland / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got To Lagos, The Unforgettable Adventure Of Life. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lagos is known as the city of excellence. A place with mind blowing opportunities. Majority of the household names and big shots in the society today were nobodies until they made a move to Lagos.
This in turn has inspired many, especially young Nigerians to equally conceive a move to the city of wonders, Lagos in search of a good life.
With most job opportunities even for graduates concentrated in Lagos, daily there is an influx of people from all over Nigeria into Lagos.
A vast majority of them have no known relative nor friends lagos. Where to lay their head seem not to be an immediate concern. Some merely hang on faith to survive. In the end, some are fortunate while others may have to go back to the village disappointed.

How did you get to Lagos?
Kindly, share that unforgettable life adventure of yours to Lagos. It may inspire someone out there.
Thanks!

Cc

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: How I Got To Lagos, The Unforgettable Adventure Of Life. by SirLakes: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Booked!

This may never get to FP because you didn't mention anything snake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Useful Tips For Carrying Heavy Luggage / Lady Survives A Freak Accident On The Benin-ore Expressway - Pictures / Celebrating Traditional Nigerian Cloth In London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.