Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

"Little Things That Matter A Lot" In Rising Fast On The Corporate Ladder (photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Little Things That Matter A Lot" In Rising Fast On The Corporate Ladder (photo) (387 Views)

Electrician Fell Off Ladder In Popular Abia Hotel, Dies (Graphic Pictures) / Valuable Lessons From The Corporate World / Warren Buffett’s 5/25 Rule Will Help You Focus On The Things That Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Little Things That Matter A Lot" In Rising Fast On The Corporate Ladder (photo) by 10mobile: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
If you want to rise fast on the corporate ladder of your office, you must learn to be on the good books of those who are above you on the ladder. They are the ones that will pull you up. There are many ways to do this, but the easiest is to be humble towards them and always make them feel good through paying them respect, saying 'thank you' to them when you receive any favor from them. Saying 'congratulation' when they achieve anything. Saying 'sorry' when you do wrong. Then, back at home, you should do same to members of your family such as your wife or husband. Here you should be more personal by adding sayings like "I love you", "you are the best husband/wife/mom/son/etc on earth". If you are happy at home, it boosts your energy at work.

I recommend that you say such things on occasions in very unique ways like sending very beautiful customized e-cards like the one attached here below. Get a good designer to do it for you and send it to them via social media, email or as MMS to their phone numbers. Almost everyone would fall for this.

Re: "Little Things That Matter A Lot" In Rising Fast On The Corporate Ladder (photo) by jeyselassie(m): 4:41am On Sep 26, 2017
And now come and score 35 on your KPI baaa. Forget I-service dis man o.

(1) (Reply)

How To Share & Lend Amazon Kindle Books / Why Is Static Testing Necessary / I Need Someone To Guide Me Through Freelance Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.