Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,732 members, 7,844,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tracking Device To Secure Your Trucks And Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tracking Device To Secure Your Trucks And Cars (553 Views)

Order Your Trucks, Tippers and Agricultural machines / Ship Your Trucks Or Heavy Duty Non-runners From The US To Lagos Seamlessly! / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracking Device To Secure Your Trucks And Cars by y2kaustin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
As a nation we rely heavily on our cars, buses and Lorries. Much of our business and personal lives revolve around the use of these vehicles, so it's easy to see how difficult life could be without them. Yet we still take them for granted, always assuming they'll be where we left them. But one day they may not be.
The Nations comprehensive motorway and road network means your vehicle may be kilometres away before you even realise it has been stolen. This combined with other resources restrictions makes it very difficult for law enforcement personnel to track them down, and as around 50% of all stolen vehicles are never recovered, there's a fair chance it's gone for good. This in turn leads to an insurance claim, the associated premium increase and of course the stress and inconvenience.

As a nation we rely heavily on our cars, buses and Lorries. Much of our business and personal lives revolve around the use of these vehicles, so it's easy to see how difficult life could be without them. Yet we still take them for granted, always assuming they'll be where we left them. But one day they may not be.

The Nations comprehensive motorway and road network means your vehicle may be kilometres away before you even realise it has been stolen. This combined with other resources restrictions makes it very difficult for law enforcement personnel to track them down, and as around 50% of all stolen vehicles are never recovered, there's a fair chance it's gone for good. This in turn leads to an insurance claim, the associated premium increase and of course the stress and inconvenience.
I am a Tracking device Engineer,i install the tracking device on Those has trucks for Haulage,then private car owners.Consider the amount of money you sink into buying that car or tucks or SUVs.Contact me for any enquiry at y2kaustin@gmail.com or 07028053231

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 1318 4gb 500gb 08033030235 019513063 / All-4-one Web Promo / I Need A Very Clean Toyota Corolla 2003 Asap In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.