Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission (8512 Views)

JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? / What's Behind This Year's Low JAMB Scores? / List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Plus1Nigeria(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
2017 List of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score for Admission The major problem faced my JAMB candidates now is low JAMB scores. Because of this, there are chances that many of them will fail to get admission into their schools of choice since many schools accepts 180 as their cut off mark.
full list of Nigerian Universities that accept below 180 JAMB score; as low as 170 and 180:
1. Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO
2. University of Jos UNIJOS
3. Niger Delta University NDU
4. TAI Solarin University of Education TASUED
5. Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
6. Federal University Oye-Ekiti
7. Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
8. Ebonyi State University EBSU
9. Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
10. Enugu State University of Science Tech

click to see more.
https://9gist.com/full-list-list-universities-accepts-low-jamb-score-admission
Re: 30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
I disagree....futo doesnt accept below 180....unless that person wants to waste his money....

Anybody telling u futo accepts below 180.....is a full blown liar....disregard that person....he is a scammer....

Be warned!!!!

Public take note
Re: 30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Plus1Nigeria(m): 5:48am On Sep 26, 2017
profmiganigal:
I disagree....futo doesnt accept below 180....unless that person wants to waste his money....

Anybody telling u futo accepts below 180.....is a full blown liar....disregard that person....he is a scammer....

Be warned!!!!

Public take note

brother check very well
Re: 30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Plus1Nigeria:

brother check very well
I know what am saying...... I heard some crooks are telling people they collect below... Na lie and scam.....
You suppose know the game they are playing

(1) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started / Tokunbo Wahab: LASU, Other Lagos State Owned Tertiary Institutions Not On Strike / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.